Author's Note Sep 2023

HI! MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON TIK TOK @LemonBooties TO KEEP UP WITH ME AND ANY UPDATES!!!!

I know what you're thinking, ugh, another Author's Note. Come on, Lemon, what the hell but please 🙏🏻 hear me out, I promise I have fed you in secret!

Long time no see! 😅

I am out of retirement (haha I'm in my 20s) and I'll be editing the chapters here over the next couple of months. My goal is to edit at least one chapter per week but I'm a slave to capitalism and planning to move soon so don't hold me too close to that schedule. I've already edited the Levi, Howl and Bickslow/Lisanna chapters! All of these chapters have been updated on here but I'm also posting the new updates first on ArchiveOfOurOwn (AO3). My new works will be posted both here and AO3, however, AO3 readers will most likely see it first. Along with these edits, each chapter has had about 1,500-2,500 words added, depending on the shape it was in when I started editing so there's a decent bit of new content!

Longtime readers will also notice that I've updated every chapter title on here to indicate whether the chapter has been updated or not. This will help new readers distinguish my new and old writing so they aren't confused by the lackluster writing from 2015-2016. If you look at the newer chapters you'll see that they're longer and formatted a lot better.

I am currently focusing on editing the older writing BUT I am in the process of writing a new chapter for Aizawa! I would say I'm about a quarter of the way through writing it. This will be up by the end of October, at the latest, possibly sooner. As for the editing, I plan on editing the Fairy Tail chapters first since there's a lot of them.

I have very different interests now so here are some things to expect when new updates drop!

JJK
Sukuna, Nanami, Toji, Choso, Gojo and Geto

MHA
Aizawa (coming soon), Fat Gum, Midnight, and possibly Dabi and/ or Hawks

Fairy Tail
Gildarts, Bisca/ Alzack post time-skip, Mirajane/Laxus, Mirajane/ Erza

Fruits Basket
Shigure and Hatori

Demon Slayer
Rengoku, Tengen, Gyomei and maybe Obanai

Misc.
Loid Forger from Spy x Family

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR UPDATES AND I'LL SEE YOU GUYS SOON <3