Chapter 9- Reunion

(Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and, is no way connected to real life whatsoever.)

''AN HOUR AFTER SQUAD HIWAGA WAS CAPTURED.''

At the mysterious enemy village

Fate and what remained of Squad Hiwaga was taken captive from the armored creatures. Unarmed and with their hands tied on their backs. The four of them were escorted by the creatures, as they walk the streets of the creature's village. There they meet curious glances from the civilian creatures.

Meanwhile as Fate followed the escorting creature, she couldn't help but notice the fear in the eyes of the children creatures. Who were watching from behind the curious crowds. She looks down in disbelief as she mutters to herself, ''They really are just like humans... These creatures, just what are they really?''

They continued walking for a few more minutes, until finally they reached what looked like a mansion located in the center of the village. The mansion had an otherworldly look to it. It wasn't intimidating like they expected. It was the opposite instead, the mansion was elegant and beautiful leaving the remaining four of Squad Hiwaga in awe.

They stopped at the front of the mansion, and after a few minutes have passed the massive door opened. Squad Hiwaga awaits in anticipation, for finally they get to see. The one that leads the creatures.

After that a gorgeous woman came out from the mansion. As the woman walked towards them, the armored creatures kneeled. Once again the leader was not what Squad Hiwaga had imagined. They had pictured a hideous fiend, but instead what stood before them was a beautiful elegant woman.

''That's the leader?'' Said Sayud in a confused tone.

''You're kidding me right? All this time... That woman is responsible for all that?'' Says Reyjen.

''So you finally showed your face huh? Just what the hell are you!'' Says Fate with a rageful tone

With a neutral look on her face the woman only answered in silence. From the side one of the armored creature stood up from kneeling as it began to speak an unknown language to the woman. The woman and the creature talked and talked, while the four members in Squad Hiwaga had no choice but to listen in anticipation, constantly worrying what's about to happen next.

It seemed like the creature was explaining something to the woman, and as the creature spoke, the woman nodded at every detail. The woman then looks at Fate and the other three alongside her, eventually walking towards Fate.

With a genuine tone the woman asks in Fate's language, ''You're from that human Island right? What brings you here in Engkanta?''

Baffled and confused Fate answers, ''You speak... Our language?''

With once again a soft genuine voice the woman answers, ''It's one of my abilities. But that doesn't matter... What makes me curious is How did you enter our village?''

''How? what do you mean?'' Says Fate in a confused tone.

''The village is protected by an invisible field. No outsider can ever enter our home. But how did you?'' The woman explained.

''Huh? what do you mean invisible field? Enough of this! Just who the hell are you! what are you? were you the one responsible for the attack that happened 13 years ago? Tell me!'' Says Fate as she displayed a rageful behavior.