"Hey Sebastian, I haven't seen you all day! Come sit with us." She pointed at the empty seat next to her.

He grinned, pulling the chair out and sat next to her. Our attention was turned back towards the headmaster as he continued to speak.

"I hope you all enjoy what this school has to offer. We also have a shopping district on the south side of the school borders, there you can get new clothes, accessories, and really anything that you could possibly want." This had everyone clapping and whistling. "If there are any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of our other staff. Enjoy dinner." He said placing the mic back on the stand.

"I don't believe we've met yet." I looked to my right, seeing Sebastian grinning at me. He was one of those guys that any girl would swoon over. He had perfectly straight white teeth, and dimples where he smiled.

"Ellie Moon." I said smirking.

"Sebastian Blau." He extended his hand for me to shake. 

"So, I heard what you did for my sister earlier today, thanks for looking out for her." I looked over at Becca and saw a faint blush appear on her cheeks.

"Anytime." I told him.

"I also heard about how the headmaster didn't do anything either. In my opinion that guy shouldn't even be allowed to have an authoritative role." He scrunched up his face as he looked over to where the headmaster was standing. He was talking to Ms. Raie and a few of the other teachers on the stage.

"I'm with you on that one." Liz said gaining Sebastians attention. His eyes sparkled as he took her in.

"The name's Liz Fox." She said, giving him a flirtatious smile. I looked between the two and could already tell that they would make a cute couple.

I decided to pull my gaze back over towards where the headmaster was standing and noticed him slowly looking around the room, his curious eyes looking for something. 

Or someone.

I watched his eyes scanning the area until his gaze turned to something in the far back. I followed his eyes, seeing Megan standing there with her arms crossed as she talked to one of the teachers. She seemed annoyed about something before she quickly made her way out of the room.

I turned my head back and watched as the headmaster quickly walk down the stairs and off in the direction of where Megan disappeared.

I got a bad feeling and decided I should probably go and make sure he doesn't try anything weird, especially considering how uncomfortable she looked in his office earlier.

"I'll be right back." I said to my friends, before quickly standing up.

"Where ya goin?" Sebastian said regarding me with a curious look.

"Just the restroom." I said looking at him. He furrowed his brows in thought for a moment, then looked down at his menu. "Okay, well we will order you something while you're gone." 

Thanking him, I started walking out of the dining room and in the direction I last saw Megan head. I wasn't sure where she went, so I quickly decided to use my magic, focusing it into my eyes.

And just like that I could instantly see all sorts of energies flowing around me and throughout the corridors.

There were different colors ranging anywhere from blue to orange to anything that's of the rainbow. I looked around in all directions and noticed two energies leading off towards the north wing.

One was a bright emerald green; it radiated the warmth that indicated Megan and the other... the other was dark and muddy. I scanned it for a moment longer before briskly following them. I was walking for a good minute before I neared a corner and heard two voices talking.