"I'm feeling great, I don't know what you did but ever since you healed my burns I feel as good as new. Better than before actually." Becca's mouth curved into a smile.

"I'm glad I could be of service." I said, returning her smile.

When we got there, just past the main doors, we reached the commons area.

Inside was decorated in white and black marble flooring and tables. There were green and blue chairs scattered everywhere with lights hanging from all over the ceiling.

 We quickly made our way over to one of the tables, sitting down. I noticed each table holding menus at every seat.

(Picture reference)

"I don't think I'll ever get used to this

"I don't think I'll ever get used to this." Liz spoke, looking around the room.

 Just then I noticed the headmaster appeared through the doors, he was wearing a light brown suit, with a white button up shirt. 

He slowly made his way past us and on to the stage that sat at the other end of the room. He picked up the microphone and spoke.

(Headmaster Stones suit)

"Good evening, Seniors!" He started

"Good evening, Seniors!" He started. "It's my pleasure to welcome you tonight to your first dinner rally. As I'm sure you've noticed there are menus on each of the tables. You can pick anything you want, and our world class best chefs will bring the food out to you." Everyone roared in excitement as he said this.

"This school is amazing." One of the boys from my first period class said. He had blue hair and blue eyes. He glanced at me and then noticed Becca sitting next to me. "Hey sis." He quipped, getting her attention. She smiled when she saw him and motioned him to come and sit with us.

"Hey Sebastian, I haven't seen you all day. Come sit with us." She pointed at the empty seat next to her. 

He grinned, pulling the chair out, sitting next to her. Our attention was turned back towards the headmaster as he continued to speak.

"I hope you all enjoy what this school has to offer. We also have a shopping district on the south side of the school borders, there you can get new clothes, accessories, and really anything that you could possibly want." This had everyone clapping and whistling. "If there are any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of our other staff. Enjoy dinner." He said placing the mic back on the stand.