"It's a dish from my country...Paprikash. Have you heard of it?" I asked and she just hummed.

"Not really, but smell of it must mean something amazing is in there so I'm glad I'm gonna be eating that tonight." I just let out a chuckle and put the pot on the stove.

I watched how Marias gaze never left me as I walked around the kitchen. It was comforting to be honest. She wasn't really doing anything by just staring, so i just let her.

"Want me to help?" She then asked and broke the silence.

"Not really, but feel free to join." I smiled as she did the same and rushed towards cutting board and started chopping vegetables.

"You know I thought you were mean" Maria said as i just laughed.

"Me, mean?" I chuckled and she just hummed.

"What makes you think that hm?"

"Nothing really, you just give everyone death glare, and that head tilt you do. Damn you do know how to scare people off."

"I didn't even noticed" I couldn't stop giggling as she just hummed and smiled up to me.

"Well theres nothing to worry about tho, its kinda hot." She said with a smirk and I instantly felt how my face became red.

"Whats that smell?" I heard deep voice, which filled my ears. I quickly turned around and saw Natasha leaned against the door frame.

"Wanda is making Paprikash? Thats the name right?" Maria said and i just nodded as i looked at Natasha.

"Smells nice." She then answered and walked closer to us. She then sat on the chair and looked at me.

"Why is she the chopping vegetables?"

"Natasha she wanted to help, thats all." I said annoyedly and turned towards fridge and took the water bottle out.

"When are you leaving again?"

"Shut it Romanoff and let me be for a sec."

I sighed as I listened how they fought like kids and turned my body towards them. Natasha and Maria were staring each other, like staring contest and it seemed like none of them were giving up.

"Awkward..." I said and Natashas gaze quickly fell on me. She grinned and shook her head as she stood up and walked towards Maria and snatched knife away from her. She took cutting board and started chopping vegetables in max speed and within seconds she did the same with all.

"Done." She had this proud look on her face unlike Maria. She was annoyed.

"Okay this is getting ridiculous. i dont know what the fuck is going on with you two, but i want to make this dish, so both of you, OUT!"

"Fine." Both whispered and left the room.

What was that about?

Natasha pov

As we walked out, I quickly pinned Maria against the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK-"

"Shut up Hill. I dont know why you're staying here, because i know you can deal with mission from your own office, but what ever it is, stay away from her. Understood?" With that she pushed me away.

"What the hell is your problem! Im staying here because of Fury! And you KNOW that. So stop making everything about yourself. This isn't about Bruce, nor whatever happened in New York. So shut it."

I clenched my fist.

"And with Wanda. Trust me, i wont be the one hurting her." She said and with that Maria walked away.

"Fuck-" i breathed out.

"Only one month Romanoff...only one month."

...

Word count (1100)
Bro i really want this book to work. And love triangle is the one thing it needs😎