Quirrell?

Hermione let out a great sigh, the weight of their predicament evident on her face. But to Jade's surprise, Hermione was smiling. 

"Brilliant," Hermione exclaimed, her eyes gleaming with excitement. 

Observing Hermione's expression, Jade couldn't help but wonder if Hermione had completely lost her mind.

"This isn't magic... it's logic... a puzzle. A lot of the greatest wizards haven't got an ounce of logic, they'd be stuck in here forever." Hermione informed them. 

"But so will we, won't we?" Asked Harry. 

"Of course not," said Hermione. "Everything we need is here on this paper. Seven bottles: three are poison; two are wine; one will get us safely through the black fire, and one will get us back through the purple."

"But how do we know which to drink?" Jade asked, mad at herself for not knowing the answer already.

"Give me a minute," Hermione replied calmly. 

She took a deep breath and focused her attention on the paper. Slowly, she reread the instructions, absorbing every word. Then she walked up and down the line of bottles, meticulously examining each one. As she muttered to herself, her eyes darted from bottle to bottle, searching for something specific. She pointed at a few, shaking her head in disappointment. But finally, her face lit up with excitement as she came across a particular bottle.

Clasping her hands together, she exclaimed, "Got it!" Her voice carried a sense of triumph and determination. "The smallest bottle will get us through the black fire... toward the Stone."

Harry held the tiny bottle in his hand. His brow furrowed in concern. "There's only enough there for two of us," he said, his voice filled with apprehension. "And that's saying we take a small swallow."

The group exchanged glances, their faces reflecting both understanding and concern. 

"I think Hermione should go back... I'm needed for the stone and Harry's needed to fight off whoever is after it." Jade stated thoughtfully.

'Plus if you send me back, I'm more likely to let the weasel die than save him.' She thought to herself, a slight smirk appearing on her lips. 

The two nodded in agreement. Harry then asked, "Which of them will get you back through the purple flames?" 

Hermione pointed towards a round bottle at the right end of the line. 

"You drink that," said Harry.

Jade cringed as the two had an emotional moment, hugged, and told each other how 'wonderful' they both were. She was glad when the moment was over and she didn't have to feel like she was going to hurl anymore. 

Harry stood there, the weight of the moment heavy on his chest. He knew that this was a pivotal moment, a moment where their courage and determination would be tested. Taking a deep breath, he reached out for the smallest bottle, his fingers trembling slightly. The bottle, so delicate in his grasp, held the key to their next move.

He turned to face the black flames, his heart pounding in his chest. "Here we go," he said, summoning all his courage. 

With a trembling hand, he brought the small bottle to his lips and took a cautious swallow. Jade, standing beside him, mirrored his actions. Instantly, a chilling sensation spread throughout their bodies, as if ice was flooding their veins. It was an eerie and unsettling feeling, but they knew they had to press on. Jade carefully placed the bottle down and they took a deep breath, steeling themselves for what lay ahead. They spotted the black flames encircling them but didn't sense any heat.