𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 :
landrylovescrisis
iburnrice
camsmp3
bibli0philiaa

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮❤︎
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠.
𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 <𝟯

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡.

︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎

10 Years Later.

YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE SAY THERES A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL? Ilaria had searched for her light, she'd searched and searched and she never could seem to find it.
Until one day, she learned - you didn't have to find your light, sometimes yoh had to make it - switch on a torch, make a fire, turn your phones brightness up. Whatever way you chose but you had to do it yourself.

So that's what she did, she made her light.

Ilaria had broken, more than once for that matter but the problem then was that she never bothered putting herself together.

After Kai's death she hadn't had the strength.

But it taught her, he taught her - she did.

So she put herself back together. It took her some time, she may have gotten stuck every now and again but she'd just start from where she left off until eventually she'd be whole again.

Ilaria had began living.

First for herself.

And second for all she had lost.

And she wouldn't have it any other way.

Hastily she straightened her suit and took a deep breath. It was going to be a huge day for her.

She was nervous as hell and excited and so happy she was vibrating with it.

But some part of her wished Kai would've been there to see her.

I achieved my dream. Look at me!

Ilaria shook it off, he was definitely cheering her on from wherever he was-no doubt with Kenna.

Or Atleast, that's how she'd like to picture it.

She stopped outside the FBI facility, in Quantico Virginia... The building was practically her second home - with how much time she spent there.

And although some days were really hard, some cases rook more then others - she was still grateful. She still felt the same excitement each time she stepped through those doors.

There's something to be said about actually living your dream that she couldn't quite put into words.

Her team. The team she'd taken as family, the team that had taken her as family - were all waiting for her.