Starving by Hailee Steinfeld🌷

Comenzar desde el principio

Before I could say anything to her, she spoke again, "Plus I don't think that's the appropriate word." And I squinted my eyebrows together in confusion.

"What?"

"You just said, Kidding, sweets. And I think it's wrong, because....I cannot do it on my own. Plus.....if we will ever have one or two, I think you will be the one who will carry them."

It took me a whole minute to process what she just said. And the only that came to my mind was,

Is she serious??

I mean form the look on her face she, in fact, is. But again, how can she say those things with this completely serious and innocent face?

So, I just looked at her. I was trying so damn hard not to laugh or blush. That's why, I just showed her my hardly expressionless face and tried to wiggle out of her arms.

"Okey, I get it. Now, let me go." I tried. But. Nope. She wouldn't even let me move a little.

She squeezed me once again tightly, making me stop my all attempts and she spoke, "You get it? Then it's well and good. That's what I am trying to tell you then.......I wanna try."

I groaned a little because of her incomplete and senseless condemn, "What do you mean, 'you wanna try'?"

And didn't took a second to answer, as if she wanted me to ask that, and spoke looking directly in my eyes.

"To make babies together. Now."

If I wasn't locked in her arms this tightly, I would have either face palmed myself or laughed so hard to the point rolling on the floor.

How did I even ended up dating her?

But I slowly started to take in that sentence. Well, it would be pretty much.....good if she ever tries to do that. I have known her, performances and how impressive they are every time. I mean....I don't mind, her, to, try getting me pregnant.

What am I thinking? This is not possible.

But in other way, why not let her try. It would be......hot.

I just looked at her with these things in mind and I think she got it. Cause she moved forward smiling, closer to the crook of my neck and placed a small kiss there and then on my ear. It make shivers ran through my body. And I felt myself squirm a little.

She wasn't even doing anything and I was this much.....affected.

I gulped down my saliva in attempt to wet my completely dry throat. All the efforts to just stop her, was now I think, was encouraging her to go.....more.

She moved her kissed from my ear lobe to my jaw. Those kisses getting slopy and wet. With every kiss, I could feel her warm tongue. As it was making contact with my skin, the jolt of electricity was running in my whole body, now setting me on fire.

Both of our chests heaving. Mine because of fast and heavy breathing, while hers were deep and shallow. With one of my hands was wrapped around myself, I didn't know when my other hand went to her shoulder, gripping there, which I think just been my habit to grab her as.....support.

Good thing, since we have been sexually active, I keep my nails shorter. But not completely. And ummm.....I think she also likes some...pain too. Cause the more my grips and scratches goes deeper, the more it encourages her to go ....wild.

We don't always go wild. It's only been one or two time thing, and both of them were, make up sex.

Okey. So...just like that. Right now......as my nails are digging into her, her kisses and touches are getting....sensual. I knew I didn't agree at first, but now I was getting frustrated.