2 year anniversary once more

(The word count for the last chapter was 304 🤭)
-

The boys were all seated on a large gray couch that could probably fit about 8 people if they were squeezed together. A table was in front of them with a ton of delicious snacks and the room around them was decorated with blue and white balloons.

"Hello Moa!!" Beomgyu started, waving towards the camera.

"Hii!" Hueningkai also waved.

Soobin read some comments on his ipad. "Yay, everyone's here. Yes, it's us!" He smiled.

"We're here to celebrate the 2nd anniversary!" Taehyun gleams.

Comments flooded with praise and support, a lot of compliments, and for some reason, a ton of 'eat the cake' comments.

"The staff set all this up for us!" Yeonjun states, looking around the room.

Yup, while they were busy decorating their dorm, staff were busy decorating this room for just them. They even gave them a big white board to draw on behind them.

"Oh! Reminds me! The cake is ice cream cake because it's the freeze chapter. Get it?" Soobin winked at the camera.

The comments then filled up with a mixture of disgust or laughter.

"Guys! We for real need to eat that cake though, we just took it out of the freezer again!" Taehyun said, watching the sides melt in horror.

"True! Come on, let's go get some candles!" Yeonjun shouts aggressively, leaving the couch to grab the candles that were laid out more to the front of the table. He then lit the candles and took his original position.

"Readyy, go!" Beomgyu started.

*insert every korean celebration song*

"Woooo!!" Everyone shouts, clapping along as Taehyun blew out the candle with the air that came from the clap of his hand.

"Let's eat the cake now!!" Huening cheers, grabbing the cake knife.

"Lemme do it!" Beomgyu made grabby hands for the knife.

Huening gives him the knife. Beomgyu slowly cut into the cake and evenly puts them onto plates for everyone, starting with Taehyun ending with himself.

"That cake looks so yummy. It totally is~" Soobin teased the moas with him waving his cake in front of the camera.

"Ooh~ you wish this was yours!" Yeonjun also teased.

Beomgyu joined in making funny teasing sounds and also waving his fork full of cake.

Taehyun gasped playfully. "Quit teasing the moas!" He said sternly, yet still enough to show everyone he's just joking.

The three continued to play around before eating their cake normally.

Huening Kai was laughing the entire time, taking some fruit and sticking it with his cake. It was delicious of course.

They talked about the most random things, ate almost all the snacks, and opened their new comeback albums!

Soon, it was time to end the live.

"Goodbyee moa!! See you another time!!" Yeonjun waved goodbye.

"Goodbyee!!" Taehyun also waved goodbye.

Beomgyu, Huening, and Soobin did the same.

They finally ended the live, and now they had to go back home to complete the final part of their 2nd anniversary.