Free time

"Counting stars! Bamhaneure Peol~ Better than your Louis Vuitton~ Your Louis Vuitton~!" Beomgyu sang happily as he was playing 'Counting Stars' by BE'O on repeat.

"Beomie, what you doing?" Taehyun asked, crawling up to his side.

"Counting stars, hehe." Beomgyu shows him a drawing he just made.

"Aww, cute." Taehyun referring to the drawing of the blue star with a face on it, a galaxy and stuff also in the background. "Wait. Isn't this that one star from Mario?"

"You mean Lumalee? Hehe, yeah." Beomgyu cheekily grins, staring at his drawing. "He's just like me, for real."

"Nuh uh, not with me in your life!" Taehyun gives Beomgyu a big tight squeezing hug.

"Ack- can't breathe!" He dramatically yelps, trying to get out of his hold.

"Hey, wanna head out to the forest for some magic practice?" Taehyun asks.

"Uh, aren't you usually the one to refuse that? Like, we can get in trouble with our manager?"

"Yes, but I felt like doing it today." He grins.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Oookay then! If you say so." He then grabs Taehyun's hand and they walk out the building together.

They entered Beomgyu's forest spot and spotted Yeonjun and Soobin sitting on a picnic blanket with plates of different sandwiches.

"Oh hi guys!" Beomgyu waved to them.

"Hey Beom, Hi Tae." Yeonjun replied. Soobin just waved.

"Are we all here?" Taehyun asked.

"Nah, Kai's at his sister's place. Since we're having this long break, he wants to enjoy it with his sisters." Soobin says.

"Ah, that makes sense!" Beomgyu sat down beside them. "What are you guys here for?"

"We're on a try every sandwich to ever exist, date!" Yeonjun grins widely.

"Even.. tomatoes..?" Beomgyu scrunched his face up in disgust.

"Tomatoes, shrimp, octopus, fish, even MINT ICE CREAM!!" Yeonjun listed.

Beomgyu quickly got up and gagged a little. "Disgusting. I want out of here." He frowned.

"Ack, same. Who eats Mint Ice Cream sandwiches??" Taehyun glared at the sandwiches.

"Don't worry. They're ice cream sandwiches, not ice cream on bread." Soobin states.

"That's a little better.. but it's still gross!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"Oh shush, you and your mint ice cream anti asses better leave us be. Go back to the dorms or go somewhere else." Yeonjun huffed.

"Hyung, I'm a mint anti." Soobin stated, matter of factly.

"It's different Soobeanie~ You're my boyfriend!" He giggles, hugging Soobin from his head. "Anyways, shoo!"

"Can't, we're here to practice." Taehyun showed off his bow & arrow that shoot fire.

"Yeah, didn't you notice my guitar??" Beomgyu moved his guitar from his back to his front.

"Please, you bring that everywhere you go, Gyu. It's normal seeing you with it." Yeonjun stated.

"Yup, always on you." Soobin joins in.

Beomgyu huffed. "Well my bad you guys decided to get a weapon instead of an everyday object." He then walked further into the forest.

Taehyun chuckles at his cuteness and followed him from behind.

"..They should totally fuck each other in there."

"Soobin?!!"

"What? I'm just saying." He shrugged.

"I'm just surprised hearing it coming from you." Yeonjun laughs. "But yes, they totally should."

(They did not.)