The lore..

Beomgyu was sitting on the couch in his room, humming to himself as he read something on his phone.

He was bored. Terribly bored. Soobin and Yeonjun had gone out on a date to someplace nobody knows. Probably to Beomgyu's forest again since it was now their 'secret' place to be alone.

Huening Kai was also out. He told Beomgyu that he wanted to visit this new Café with his siblings.

And Taehyun, well, Beomgyu doesn't know where he went. He went out so early in the morning to do something.

But, Taehyun did say goodbye and gave him a goodbye kiss. He even told him where he was going and when he was coming back.

Too bad the older was half asleep. He passed out the second Taehyun closed his room door. Where he is now is all a secret.

That is until..

"Hey Beomie!" Taehyun pops out of nowhere, making Beomgyu let out a high-pitched scream.

"Hyun- hi!" The older suspiciously backs up, hiding his phone behind his back.

"Hm.. watcha lookin at, Gyu?" He raised a brow in suspicion.

"Nothing!" Beomgyu squealed.

Taehyun analyzed his Beomgyu then quickly snatched his phone from behind his back.

"What the- how did you-"

"Fnaf, the lore." Taehyun reads the title out loud. "You read Five Nights at Freddy's lore??" He questions him.

"I- how do you know what that is??" Beomgyu looked up at him, shocked.

"Because I know what Five Nights at Freddy's is? Silly Beomie, asking me silly questions. Tsk tsk." He shook his head in a jokingly disappointing way.

Beomgyu puffed his cheeks and huffed. "Well, I didn't think that interested you!" He said.

"Now I'm just happy we have something in common." The younger chuckles, ruffling the other's hair.

"Why do you like Five Nights at Freddy's anyway? I thought you hate horror."

"I do hate horror. I'm just really interested in the Afton family for some reason."

"Seriously? What do you know about the Aftons?" Beomgyu raised a brow.

"William Afton is a purple guy who murdered children and created killer robots to kill more children but it backfired and killed 2 of his own children and the other children he killed went and got revenge and when he tried to escape he got spring locked so his oldest son tried to fix everything only to die by the hands of his dead sister's killer robot and burnt spaghetti who loves exotic butters and then he committed arson and all the children's souls were free-"

"BREATHEEEE TAEHYUNIE!" Beomgyu exclaimed after listening to Taehyun's rambling about the lore in one breath. "I get it, you know your lore."

"Yes, but I'm not 100% sure that's the true lore since I haven't actually played any games. I just watch Markiplier and pieced things together." Taehyun grins.

"Of course you do." Beomgyu sighs. "If you want, we can play the games together. Although I already beaten every single game and even played the oOLd spOort one."

"Old sport..?"

Beomgyu sighs. "You have so much to learn." He chuckles.