Chapter 2:Stuck as the worst MOB

"Fuuucck" he sigh's
"Out of all the mobs in the game I got turned into this shity mob" he says to himself.
"A fucking creeper of all mobs.Aggh...Couldn't it be a enderman or zombie,but noo it's a fucking creeper."he says to himself.

"How the fuck am I supposed to fucking survive this world as a creeper" he asks himself.

He walks for about 3 hours,he goes from a Acacia Forrest to a Birch Forrest.
"I've been walking for 3 hours,how the fuck does sun stay this long up in Minecraft normally it's like 3 minutes."he tells himself.

He walks around till he runs in to a couple of players he approached them and soon as he does his body starts to self destruct.He then immediately runs away.

"So when in contact with players I self destruct like a creeper when close to players."he says to himself.

"Well good to know,good to know I'm fucked!!!

"Wait calm down I wouldn't be sent into this game if I didn't have the ability to level up cuz I did realize me health bar so their has to be a experience bar right, it only makes sense."he tells himself.

"But where should I start?"he asks himself.
"I know how about chopping down a tree,if I can recall in Minecraft when I just spawn I go for wood,I knock the tree down with only my hands so let's try it with my head maybe it will work."

He walks over to a tree and proceeds to know it down using his head.He manages to get a block of wood.

"Hey I got one,now for the rest."

He proceeds to knock down the entire tree and proceeds to another and another and another and another and another,until he felt satisfied.

"Well that should be enough."

He then tries to open his inventory.

"Open inventory!"

His inventory the appears in front of him.

"Now to see how much wood I have."

He then checks how much wood he has.

"Two sixty fours,damn I really grinded."

He then tries to craft something.

"In order to craft weapons and tools I need to craft a crafting table,okay.

He crafts a crafting table and places it down in front of him.

"Minecraft players on YouTube normally say you only have to craft a wooden pickaxe and nothing more.They say I should dig six blocks down for stone.

He then takes his pickaxe out of inventory.

"I hold the pickaxe in mouth,this is going to be difficult."

He digs six blocks below him to mine stone.He mines stone until his pickaxe eventually broke.he then checks his inventory.

"Hmm... Sixty cobblestone blocks,I do remember the players on YouTube saying wooden pickaxe can only mine sixty blocks.

He then crafts stone weapons and tools.

"Okay now I have a stone pickaxe,axe,hoe, sword and my favourite the shovel."

Now to find a mine so I can mine  for ores.

He walks for about an hour and feels hungry.He looks up at the sky and notices the sun going down.

"The sun's going which means the mobs will spawn soon"he says in an exciting voice.

He finally finds a mine.

"Finally a mine."

To Be Continued--