Jungkook walked in his office while taking off his black coat. The meeting was as usual great. He fished a great fish from the ocean now he will cook it deliciously. He huffed in relief and walked to his chair. Settling his expensive ass on the chair he reclined his chair to take a rest.

His head was bursting with pain. He uncuffed his cufflinks and his fingers ran through his silky hair. He closed his eyes in relief and unknowingly his fingers started to draw the same patterns which Aziel had drawn last night while massaging his head. And at that moment he missed her-

Her soft touch,

Her feminine figure,

Her sweet fragrance,

Her sweet, melodious voice,

Everything!

Why?

He doesn't know. It happened all of sudden. In just one night.

Last night, he remembered every episode from last night. But he doesn't remember him hovering over her. He just remembers her struggling under him. He wanted to move but when her hand had touched his biceps then he melted, he had lost his power over himself and just layed on her body. He heard her fast heart beat, felt her soft touch, her voice of ' Mr Jeon' felt lullaby to him.

He moved away from her body when her heart beat calmed down and her hand fell on the bed, her breath turned slow and steady. It was 4 in the morning.

He was the one who had commanded her to sleep and when she closed her eyes then he left her alone. Did work out in the Gym. He was harsh on himself during the workout. Ashamed of his actions.

Even in the morning when he was leaving for work then he had felt her being uneasy around him. He had noticed how she was maintaining a far distance as if he was going to jump on her. He observed her every movement, she tried her level best to talk to him about - may be about last night but his gaze was enough to make her engulf silence.

" Mr Jeon," he parted his eyelashes to see who dared yo disturb his euphoric thoughts.

" I wanted to let you know that tonight you have flight for London," hearing this Jungkook nodded his head.

" I know, Mr William," he replied gently.

" You are looking in pain," Mr William said walking towards Jungkook.

" Yeah, it's a headache. I have taken a pill so don't worry I will be fine," Jungkook answered and Mr William nodded his head.

" You should go home and take rest. You have to leave tonight," he suggested and Jungkook shook his head.

" Let's end today's meeting then I will leave," he answered.

Meanwhile,

Aziel was sitting in the hall of Jungkook's house,  looking at the greenery, wondering where this greenery ends. He had a magnificent house surrounded with big walls so that no outsider could get inside in any illegal way. And that wall was 700 metres away from the house. So the main gate of this house was 700 metres away. And within the distance between the wall and house, a huge garden was present, various types of trees and what not.

His house was a dream house for everyone. Who wouldn't like a house with a big garden, big cars, big pools?

She had her elbow resting on the knee and finger under her chin, thinking about how to get out of this place? A gardener was cutting the dead leaves and throwing them in a big dustbin.

" Aziel," she flinched hearing the voice and looked back at the person who called her all of sudden.

" Huh?" She was Bon-Hwa, she was carrying a mobile.