" Duke, hey" was the only thing she could say, things had changed drastically since the last time they spoke.

" Ima go get a drink this seem personal" dream said grabbing her purse before walking away, lani sipped her drink again.

" why you acting like that lani" he asked tilting his head to the side admiring Jelani's features, she looked way more grown than the last time he seen her.

" acting like what? I hate when you play these games dontre" Snow watched the two converse from afar, she could tell lani was bothered by her body language.

" what games? Yo brother brought me out here to turn up Ian tryna ruin yo night ma" lani scoffed before pushing past him.

" fuckkk" Duke semi yelled rubbing his face.

•••

Snow closed her locker spraying her body with her favorite Chanel perfume, she was now 7 shots in and feeling herself

She had rubber banned her money that she made from the section lani rented until she seen Makeiva walk in making her eyes light up.

" hey Keva! I missed you" snow pulled her into a hug making her giggle, she was finally back in town after going OT to dance for a while.

" girl I missed you too, I got so much to tell you ! Guess who surprised me out there" She said making snow cover her mouth so she wouldn't scream too loud.

" Dee?" Snow whispered making Makeiva nod slowly, they might've had a little sneaky link while she was away.

" spill bitch right now!" Keva laughed while changing into her dance clothes.

" let's just say I hope the plan b worked" she whispered making jump up and down, the other girls watched her mugging.

" you so nasty I can't believe youuu" snow whispered back, the sound of heels soon clacked into the dressing room.

" what you not on the floor snow" Yasmine asked loudly drawing everyone's attention in the dressing room; snow rolled her eyes picking up her dance bag.

" I was in here changing First Lady" snow mumbled locking her locker again, Yasmine looked her up and down before speaking.

" hurry up it ain't no favoritism in this bitch baby doll I'm not dinero" she spoke waving at snow, Makeiva clenched her jaw waiting on some shit to pop off.

In that moment Rylie felt so weak for letting Yasmine talk to her like that in front of everyone, trust she was no weak bitch but boundaries were set when it came to first lady.

that hoe got lucky this time..

Snow picked up her dance bag before pushing past Yasmine.

" Watch yo fucking step little girl" echoed through the hallways while snow was walking away, she felt nothing but numbness at this point.
•••