Chapter 15: Cold Heart

Start from the beginning

It's a little weird to be talking to Miguel now after what Hawk said at his house.

Just go be with Miguel and leave me alone.

And that is when I told him that I don't want to be with Miguel and that I wanted to be with him.

My heart twitched as I remembered the memory.

I fully didn't expect to go to Hawk's house and completely blurt out my feelings for him. But because he mentioned Miguel and said how I should be with him, I just let my mouth take over and those were the words that came out. Obviously now Hawk knows how I feel about him. But I also know how he feels about me.

Is it wrong of me to be talking to Miguel right now?

If anything, it would be Hawk's fault that I'm talking to Miguel because he's the one that drove me away. He's the only one to blame.

He's the one that took over the steering wheel and left me behind on the road. And he did it without looking back.

"Have you been crying?" He suddenly asked.

"No." I answered too fast.

I answered it too quickly for my liking and I'm sure Miguel will know that I'm lying.

"Yes, you have."

"No, I haven't."

I did it again. I answered too quickly and I think I was starting to become defensive. I'm pretty sure Miguel could tell as well.

"What's wrong, Sam?"

"Don't worry about it." I said but I know I shouldn't have.

"I just don't want you to be upset." He said, softly.

"I'll be okay, eventually." I said, "But what is the reason why you called?"

There is a reason why. He just hasn't explained it because he got worried about me.

"I've heard from Johnny that the sparring deck is complete and we'll be heading to the dojo for more training."

"It's like completely done?" I asked.

"Yeah." He lightly chuckled, "Apparently Johnny bought a power sander to the dojo."

A power sander? I can tell my dad isn't happy with that. He must've thought it would've been a great opportunity for a 'sand the floor' lesson.

I wonder how the argument went between the two of them.

"I already know my dad wasn't happy about the power sander."

"That's what Sensei told me earlier."

"But then I heard that Johnny and your dad is gonna teach their styles to each other." Miguel explained.

"I'm sure that'll go smoothly."

"Yeah." He let out a little laugh.

My dad training Eagle Fang? I can't imagine that.

I'm actually surprised my dad had agreed to train Eagle Fang with Johnny. He's been against the whole aggressive style ever since Cobra Kai had been opened back up. I wonder what made him do this.

He probably just wants to be able to prove to Johnny that it can't work against Cobra Kai.

"Sam, are you there?" I heard Miguel ask.

"What? I'm sorry." I apologized.

"I was trying to ask you if you wanted to hang out today."

After the day I had, I'm honestly not in the mood for anything else today. My day went from good to worse in like an hour and I feel like I wanna be alone at the moment. I still want to take a nap and forget the events from earlier.

"Maybe another day, Miguel." I said, "I'm feeling tired and I just want to be at my house for the rest of the day."

"Yeah, sure. Okay. Just let me know when you're feeling up to it."

"I will." I assured him.

We said our goodbyes before the call ended and I was still sitting on the lounge chair. It's time to go into the house and walk up to my room.

Before I did so though, I went to my messages with Hawk and re-read the ones he sent me earlier after I left his house.

My heart still ached after the earlier events and it made it a lot harder for me whenever I would think about Hawk.

A part of me wanted to just text him and let him explain.

Just let him apologize and maybe just continue acting like nothing wrong had happened. But something wrong did happen and I don't want to forgive him that easily.

He really hurt my feelings.

This is worse than the shit he would say to me when we were feuding against each other.

I sighed as I looked at the messages one more time before I shut my phone off and then started to go into my house.

And as I went into my house, I didn't even realize the guy with the red mohawk in his own car watching me go inside while he had an apologetic look on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, here's chapter 15.

Sam is very upset after what had happened in the last chapter with what Hawk had said to her. She's by herself and she's crying with no one noticing.

Hawk tries to text Sam and is apologizing but with Sam being so upset, she doesn't give in.

Then what happens is that Sam starts getting phone calls from Hawk and she, again, doesn't give in. But the ringing kept happening and that makes her answer and think that it's Hawk. Until it's revealed that it's actually Miguel who called her.

Sam ends up lying to Miguel about what happened with Hawk because then it could reveal the secret they have between each other. So she pretty much tells Miguel to not worry about it.

What's going to happen next between Sam and Hawk? Will they be able to make up with each other?

A lot more stuff is coming in the next few chapters and I can't wait to share it with all of you.

I hope you all liked this chapter.