❥ justin ; - ugly **

ugly - unpleasant or repulsive, especially in appearance. (i literally searched forever for some new fanart..there was barely any and i found a couple but i forgot to save in camera roll so i don't have them 😭 😭 BOO-BOO BEAR JUSTIN NEEDS MORE ART 🙏 🙏😞😞😞)

[ female y/n ] - y/n's personality traits : observant, kind, sympathetic

requested !!

which season ?
: total drama action - no specific episode !!

enjoy hehe haha 🤭

[ also did y'all know justin was a test tube baby ?? i knew this but i forgot about it, and i remembered again and it's just so sad it upsets me and makes me emo #emoalpha 😞🥺 ]

❗️- - starting - -❗️

[ y/n's pov ]

ive noticed something lately.

a teammate of mine, justin.
he's so focused on his looks, and i've noticed he's been getting hurt quite often, every night when the campers are free to do as pleased, like hang out, get ready for bed, that sort of stuff, he's always never around, he's either in the boys camper, at the bathrooms, or randomly around, like i said though, he's often never around.
probably because lately he's been getting more 'ugly', or that's what he's calling himself.

i feel bad, and it seems like no one notices, or no one cares.

i care though !-..uh..cause he's my teammate of course ! i don't want him dropping out of the game because of something that really doesn't matter that much.

and tonight, like every other night, he's nowhere around.

in the recent challenge of today, he got a black eye, it was pretty nasty, and when i saw his reaction over it, it sort of squeezed at my heart-..uhm..it did but not cause i-!!..well..nevermind actually.

i just wanna know where he is though.

i know he's not in the camper, no one's in the campers yet.

he's not around either, that's for sure.

maybe he's at the bathrooms.

yea, that's it, im sure he's there.

almost everyone else is here around the campers, hanging out, so it's probably just him there.

i make my way there. [ also quick note ‼️ - the bathrooms are gonna be gender natural, im pretty sure in the show it's separated by gender but for this story..it's not gonna be like that 😜🤞 ]

i edge closer to the bathrooms, coming close to the door, and i can hear the water running.

i open the door, peaking in just a tiny bit.

justin stood there at the sink, washing his face, he brought his head up looking into the mirror, he sighs heavily.
i step inside the room, suddenly he snaps his gaze over to me, upon seeing me he looks away quickly.

"uhm-," he clears his throat, putting his hand over his eye.

i awkwardly stood there, trying to think of something to say.

"..are you..okay ?.." i asked him, anxious, stepping closer but pausing, it seems every move i made i had to rethink about it.
i feel so hesitant.

"uh- yea ! haha," he laughs nervously, his same confident tone in his voice, but it sounded strange and off.
well, obvious, it's because he isn't alright.

"uh-huhh...yea... . .y'know..you aren't ugly.." i say, i spoke as if i didn't buy his reply from moments before..probably cause i didn't.
he turned to me, facing me, but still covering his eye, he looked a little startled and confused.
"..i don't think you are," i mumble.
.
.
his mouth was a gaped open, in shock, and honestly, i didn't think what i said would leave a large impact on him, but maybe i'm wrong.
he looked so sad, and it's like my words meant everything to him.
oddly, it makes me feel horrible, the way he looks at me, his blue eyes were staring deeply at me, and even when it was silent, it was so loud.

he glances back at the mirror.

bringing his hand back down, away from his eye, revealing a purple color.

it was a pretty big bruise, but not as big as the frown on his face.

i finally decide to approach closer to him, i stood beside him, he looked down at the sink, ashamed and embarrassed, the boy that was often so confident and sure on oneself, was now showing something real, he never looked so ugly as how he felt now.

"it'll heal, it won't take forever," i hum.
"you're one of the best looking people i've ever seen, even with the black eye...and actually...it's good you have a black eye, it means your body is working properly, it's healthy..it's a good thing," i say, and as soon as i finished speaking my last sentence, he perked up.

he seemed to have realized something when i mentioned his healthiness, he lightened up a little.
i don't know anything of him, anything about his past at all, but i assume maybe back then..when he was younger..health could've been a concern.
maybe, but i don't know for sure, and i won't mention it, but still, hopefully. . . .

i cheered him up-

i felt arms wrap around me, shocking me instantly, i tensed.
.
.
he's hugging me ???

my mouth drops to say something, but i freeze, im speechless.
i just decide to hug back.

"thank you," he whispers, i lightly laugh.

"of course," i mumble.

me and him weren't ever close, but maybe suddenly we are.

who knows, things happen in an instant.

like his black eye, or maybe a friendship ? an alliance ? something that wouldn't even have anything to do with this show.
a simple sentence.
can change someone's mind.

[ end ]

i love love love justin 😭

his character development at the end of the second season was so nice too ! i sorta inspired this chapter off what he said where his looks aren't that important anymore.
hoped y'all enjoyed though 💕 LOVE YALLLL 🤑😻🙏‼️‼️