❥ ; cody - benevolent **

benevolent - well meaning and kindly ( not my art above !! but it's amazing 💕 )

[ female y/n ] - y/n's personality traits : friendly, helpful, calm

[ slight sierra slander, sorry to the fans 😅 !! ]
which season ?
: total drama world tour - no specific episode !!

cody's one of my favorite characters, of course i gotta do him first 🤭

⚠️ warning : corny chapter 😞 !! ⚠️

❗️- - starting - -❗️

[ y/n's pov ]

i watch as the boy gets harassed by the chipper, obsessive, girl.

sitting in first class, i sit laid back, looking from the corner of my eye, the boy, which was cody, was being mistreated from the purple hair girl, sierra.
i'm one of the new contestants of this season, world tour.

i really liked the show, so i applied to join, i never expected to get in, but here i am, and honestly, it's sorta honorable to meet the original contestants, however, this other new girl gets on my nerves sometimes.

cody wasn't exactly my favorite when watching the show at first, but after meeting him, he's pretty sweet, and seeing his stalker treat him obnoxiously slightly ticks me off.

"c'mon sierra ! stopp !" cody exclaims, persistent on getting the girl away from him.

however, sierra still pushes on, leaving no personal space for the poor boy, eventually, they start making their way towards me, where i rested cozily, awaiting for the next challenge.

"codyyy !!" sierra coos.

cody takes one more step back, before tripping over my legs that laid out on the ground, i didn't mean to trip him, it was an accident, i never expected him to get close like that.

"codyyy !!" sierra cries out again, but this time for a different reason.

sierra grabs and picks up cody, hugging him to her stomach, glaring at me, she doesn't like me much, since i'm not an original contestant and all.

"c'mon sierra, leave him be," i sigh, trying not to get into her drama, but also trying to defend cody at the same time.

"whyy ??" she says, "you're just jealous !" she includes, feeling the need to drop it in, " cody is mine !" a weird grin appears on her face, and i only scoffed at her strange gesture.

i stand up, sick and tired of this.

maybe i could get cody to alliance with me if i protect him away from this stalker ?? maybeee ?... maybe that could work ?

i grab cody's arm, and pulled him swiftly, standing him beside me and out of sierras grasp.

me and sierra bicker back and forth, while cody watches in amazement at the fact that someone was actually helping him out, instead of laughing or ignoring his situation.

sierra eventually walks off, annoyed, heading to the confessional, probably to vent to the world while this is all being recorded.

finally she was out of sight, and i sat back down in my chair, closing my eyes restfully.

"you helped me ?" his voice spoke, confused, but grateful.