The fallen STAR

In the Tenma household, right in Tsukasa's room...

Tsukasa: (Sigh) Why can't I open up my problem?

Flashback to the mall. Toya, Saki and Tsukasa were in a music store, looking for strings for Toya's electric guitar, since he had violin strings and they were not the strings he needed. Tsukasa was also looking for bass strings, as the bass strings were missing and they couldn't find them in the attic.

Toya: Found them.

Saki: Now all we need is Onii-chan's bass strings, and we'll be all set!

Tsukasa POV: They look like their having fun, which makes me happy. It feels nice here. The bass playing sound so soothing. But I might have to find another way to become a star. 

Tsukasa then realized something.

Tsukasa POV: Wait, why is my chest tight when I said to become a star? But why?

Toya: Oi, Tsukasa-senpai. You been zoning out for maybe 2 1/2 minutes.

Tsukasa: Wait, I have? Oh sorry about that.

Toya: No worries. Saki is paying right now.

Saki: Guys, I'm done! Now lets head out!

Outside at scrambling crossing.

Tsukasa: What a day.

Toya: Well, we better part ways now. See you later.

As Toya leaves...

Saki: Onii-chan, you okay?

Tsukasa: Oh, no worries. I'm fine.

Saki: O-Okay.

End of Flashback.

Tsukasa: I know I should tell Saki my problem. But still...

Flashback

???: Your an amazing bass player, please come and join COLOSSAL.

Middle school Tsukasa: For the last time, I don't want to.

End of flashback

Tsukasa POV: What if still want me to join them again. She may have introduce that dream to me, but that dream should be used in another life.

But then, at that moment. He finally realized that he wanted something.

Tsukasa: Maybe being star isn't what I want to be. Maybe, its something else. But what?

That was when he realized, when he looked at his bass guitar and remembered the tune that was playing in the music store at the mall.

Tsukasa: I wanted to follow that dream again. After all this time, I wanted to play my bass again. (Sighs) What am I suppose to do?