Learning the drums

In the rehearsal studio

Kanade: So this is the studio.

Honami: Hai! Here's the drum set.

Kanade: Mochizuki, can you play something so I can see how to play it?

Honami: Of course!

As Honami got onto the drum set, Honami then played a minor melody.

Kanade POV: The melody sounds quite nice. Since the drums are the backbone of a band, a band might be able to keep up and get them back to rhythm.

Honami then ends the drum beat with a cymbal.

Honami: How was that?

Kanade: It was really nice and it paced quite right!

Honami: Thank goodness. I was worried it didn't end up good. Now then, lets get started.

Kanade then takes her place on the drum set as Honami gets off and starts to teach her.

Honami: Since you know composing, you should already the snare drum and bass drum, including the three toms, high, mid, and floor. We also have the cymbals and the hi-hat.

Kanade: Okay. If if you want to pace right, you have keep it steady, right?

Honami: That's right.

Kanade: Hm, since I've done composing, I should try playing something simple.

Honami: Okay then.

Kanade then plays a steady beat.

Honami POV: I don't think I have to teach her. She's already a natural.

Kanade the stops playing the beat with a cymbal. 

Kanade: Mochizuki-san, how was that.

Honami was still standing there in shock on what she had seen. Kanade played the drums almost perfectly. Almost because the beat almost drifted off in the end.

Kanade: Mochizuki, are you okay.

Honami then breaks out of her daze.

Honami: That was amazing! Your already a natural! With your composing skills, your a talented drummer now.

Kanade: Thanks Mochizuki-san. You don't have to say all of that.

Honami: Okay then Yoisaki-san.

Kanade: Don't be so formal with me. Just call me Kanade.

Honami: Okay the Kanade. Then you can call me Honami.

Kanade: Okay then, Honami.

As the sun was setting in scramble crossing.

Kanade: We took almost the whole day with playing the drums.

Honami: Yeah, that's right. I have to go now.

Kanade: Bye, Honami.

Honami then leaves and Kanade is by herself in scramble crossing right now.

Kanade: Well, better get home now. I should listen to some of the songs we created back when we were......Niigo.

Kanade POV: The day that we took our separated ways.....I..wasn't able to save Mafuyu.

Then suddenly, something popped up on her phone on her.

Kanade: Huh, this file. Untitled? But this file should've been gone long ago. Maybe I should press it. 

Then the file then flashed.

Kanade: Huh?

The file then teleported to her to the music school sekai.

Kanade: Huh, where am I?

???: Hello, Kanade.

Kanade: Huh? Miku?