Chapter 1:The Game I Really Hate

My name is Mitsugichi Fuki, I'm 17 years old,I attend Kenshin High.I'm a Gamer I play all types of games doesn't matter what type I'll play it,that's the way I am.
But there is a game I hate with all my heart,it's called Minecraft, I've never really played it because I don't have to,to see it sucks.I don't wanna play an endless game were theirs no point or end and plus the whole game is cubic from the character you play with to your surroundings.The game has mobs or in other words monsters to fight,the monsters only come out at night.It's a survival game,you have to craft weapons,build a shelter to hind from mobs and remember that the entire game is square.
But my friends have been begging me to give it a try so I will.
I walk into my room after a long day of school
"Time to give this shity games a try.And to think I have to pay for this game.Well opening the game."
After playing the game for about three hours,he starts to get a liking to it.
"Finally I'm done building my house,took me so long."
"Oh shit creeper!"
"Fuck,there goes my house,you know what fuck this game it still sucks!"
He then goes to bed.
"A good night's rest should help,can't wait for tomorrow so I tell my friends how that game sucked."
He goes to sleep.
He opens his eyes  noticing a bright light, looking up at the sky.
"What?"
He looks around noticing everything is square.He tries getting up but...
"My arms I can't..."
He then puts two and two together and learns he was sent into the world of Minecraft.
"What the FUCK!!!!!!!!!"

To Be Continued--