Chapter 58 - 59 - 60

Comincia dall'inizio

The orange cat licked his fur in emotion and said with tears in his eyes: "You are so kind."

Just when Su Maoyan was about to say something modest, he heard the orange cat continue: "When I come out, I want to eat the latest cat food. I have already checked it out on Taobao. There is also a cat nest and cat toilet, and I also want catnip... …”

After Orange Cat gave up his hesitation, he began to make arrangements for Su Maoyan, and the arrangements were clear.

Su Maoyan swallowed the polite humility in his stomach instantly.

The big orange is indeed a big orange! According to the cat food he liked on Taobao, he might be able to transform from a tiny little cat into a giant orange cat within a month.

"By the way, I don't have any fragments from the trauma department yet." Su Maoyan knocked on the orange cat.

The orange cat said: "The cat will never forget it, I will whip it for you now!"

Although he has a bad temper, the orange cat is still very dedicated.

Su Maoyan twitched, and the changing fragments stopped. The middle fragment said "wrist and hand disease".

It turned out to be this. Su Maoyan originally wanted to detect lumbar symptoms. After all, lumbar symptoms include lumbar spondylosis and waist strain. If it could be detected, it would benefit the people of Yaowang Town.

But this is not bad. Wrist and hand diseases, as the name suggests, are hand and wrist problems, including wrist sprains, wrist ganglion cysts, carpal tunnel syndrome, finger joint contusions, etc.

These symptoms are simply tailor-made for modern gays. After all, playing with mobile phones, using the mouse, and typing on the keyboard can all lead to wrist and hand symptoms.

Su Maoyan can already imagine his next target audience.

Once the fragments are taken out, of course the next task and punishment will come.

"The task is similar to the previous one. It takes half a month to treat thirty patients with wrist and hand diseases."

"As for the punishment..." Orange Cat looked at the punishment, "The punishment is very ordinary, just pain in my hand for half a month."

Su Maoyan looked at his hand subconsciously. He didn't want it to hurt at all.

"Okay, then I'll see patients with wrist and hand symptoms first."

As for pediatric patients, wait until next week.

Unfortunately, although Su Maoyan did not plan to accept pediatric patients for the time being, he happened to meet a child after get off work.

There are actually not many children in Yaowang Town. Most of them are middle-aged and elderly people. The young people have gone out to work, and only those who cannot find jobs will come back.

There are no young people, and of course there are no children.

However, with the recent popularity of Su's Pharmacy, there are a lot more people in the town, and the catering industry is also booming.

The most obvious example is a couple who returned from Long County.

Although this couple also had the same surname as Su, Su Maoyan had only met them once or twice.

I heard that it was because the boss owed wages and they refused to come back, so they almost jumped off the building. As a result, they were pulled down while everyone was standing upstairs. The money was not received, and someone even put a sack on them when they went out at night.