Zoo Date | RM Day Special

Bắt đầu từ đầu

They stepped out of the darkness into light. Now it was like they were walking through a undersea cave. Various kinds of Species of fish swam their way around the awed spectators. Seeing a big oscar fish, she placed her palm on the transparent surface. The pink coloured creature slowly came towards her but quickly disappeared when it heard a scary 'boo'. Jungsoo looked at her side and gave her brother a 'done' face before walking away from him. but in less than a second, the girl called her brother when she saw a puffer fish. Jungsoo observed how it lived up to it's name and puffed up when a crab closed in on her. they also spotted squids, a few octopuses and starfishes. They all came together to make the place very eye-catching.

They came out of the aquarium after they saw some big fish in another huge pond. The duo passed the hippos as they reached the hippos. They seemed to be having their evening bath, as Jungsoo said. Namjoon laughed out loud when Jungsoo mentioned how annoyed and irritated the animals must be for not getting some privacy. The girl's concern was real. Jungsoo dragged Jungsoo over to where the elephants were.

There were almost ten elephants. They were either alone or in couples. Couples as in mother and baby and of course two mates. There were a group of people playing with a baby elephant over the fence. Jungsoo, too, made her way there and caressed the little baby's head. she turned to her oppa when the baby elephant sniffed her arm with his tiny trunk.

"Aww, he's so tiny, oppa. I wanna take him home" she said as the other group of teenagers left from there.

Namjoon puffed out a breath. "I think we have enough animals at home" Namjoon sarcastically said.

"But their all pigs and cows. No offence, though" she whined. "Aw, is he searching for food?" She asked as she saw the little elephants still sniffing her.

"I don't think they get hungry at this time" Namjoon's statement earned a weird look from the girl. "I just guessed that they're eventually trained to eat it at a specific time" Jungsoo nodded.

"But he's just a baby" Namjoon shrugged as he couldn't find any answers for her.

After the siblings talk to the baby and their mother for a while, they headed out from there. they got to see snakes which made them shiver. For Jungsoo, it was mostly out of disgust. Their scaly surface was something she never liked.

"Hobi hyung and you are on the same boat" He said laughing at her state. The embarrassed girl slapped his arm a few times which poorly had any effect.

They passed on to the big block where there were monkeys. Not just monkeys but also chimpanzees, gorillas and baboons. It was like they were different size versions of the same brand.

"Oh, Oppa," She gasped and Namjoon's attention fell on where she was pointing at. "What's Jungkook doing in there?" She said with dead serious expression but the next second, laughed out loud, bending over. Namjoon shook his head.

"That biologically makes you a baboon, too, you know?" He pointed out, making the girl stop laughing.

"Which makes you, one, too, oppa" she said and giggled.

"Hey that's very disrespectful"

"That's for murdering all the fun"

She dragged Namjoon and moved towards the birds section. The chirping got louder and louder and at one point Namjoon thought he'd go deaf. but he knew it was thousand times better than the loud noises of vehicles, factories and people. Many different species of birds were singing their story in their own language in their own caged nests. There were macaws, hornbills, golden orioles, king fishes, tiny humming birds, wood peckers, mynahs and many more indigenous and foreign species. If all of these birds came into one place like in RIO, it'd look like a masquerade party.