CHAPTER 9 : POISON

Start from the beginning

"Guys? Did you see Nagi somewhere?" Mitsuki ask. The other member just realised that Nagi wasn't around.

"I am here, everyone! Sorry for the confusion," Nagi called out from behind them, causing everyone to turn around in surprise. "I was just checking something in the other room."

"So you see that too, right, Rokuya-san?" Iori ask,

"yes"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--==-=-=-

Riku had just finished his first live show when the filming began. He takes a seat and tries to relax, knowing they will be moving in a few minutes to another spot. As the crew prepared for the next scene, Riku couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation. He knew that each new location brought new challenges and opportunities to showcase his talent. With a deep breath, he focused on staying present and giving his best performance, ready to embrace whatever came next. Tenn will arrive there later. Riku held his chest as it hurt because of his asthma. Despite the pain in his chest, Riku remained determined to push through and give it his all. He had learned to manage his asthma over the years, and he refused to let it hinder his passion for acting. Taking a moment to calm his breathing, he reminded himself that he was prepared for any obstacles that may come his way on set. Riku still remembers what Kichiro said about Riku's health results. Day by day,Riku got worse because of his illness, but he never let it dampen his spirits. He continued to work hard and pursue his dreams, seeking medical advice and exploring different treatment options to improve his condition. Riku's resilience and determination served as a constant reminder that nothing could stand in the way of his passion for idols.

-=-==-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=-=--=

"Riku, your condition is worsening. You'll get tired quickly and need to rest more, said Kichiro.

But that still can't stop me from going to Paris, right?" Riku said it with a determined look in his eyes. He knew that his health was deteriorating, but he refused to let it hinder his dreams of experiencing the magic of Paris. Riku was determined to make the most of every moment and create unforgettable memories, no matter the obstacles he faced.

"You can go there, but you can't work too hard. Your life might be in danger once you force yourself too much and are not aware of your condition. It's important to prioritise your health and listen to your body, Riku," his doctor advised. "Take breaks when needed, and make sure to have a support system in place while you explore Paris. Enjoy the beauty of the city, but remember to take care of yourself too."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"That implies that I don't have time. I can't stop thinking about those thoughts, no matter how hard I try," Riku said alone.

"Riku,please help me tell Tenn about this..."

"Oh! I should tell Tenn-nii about what mom and dad left for him!" Riku said. Suddenly, there's someone approaching Riku.

"Riku-kun, I was asked to give you this," that person said, who was wearing a crew shirt.

"It's from who?"

"From your groupmate, they said you need to get more rest," that person said, handing Riku a drink and taking it.

"Thank you so much!" Riku said it with a smile. That person left Riku first.

Riku investigates some unusual drinks from the Parisian brand. He's not sure if it's to his liking. He was about to drink when he opened the bottle. Riku came to a halt when he saw Tenn arrive. Riku put the bottle away and went to greet Tenn.

"Te- Kujou-san! It's really nice to work with you today! I hope we can work together!" Riku said he was happy. Tenn only gives a cold stare. Riku's smile faded slightly as he noticed Tenn's cold stare, but he tried to remain positive. "Well, even if Tenn-nii doesn't seem too thrilled about it, I'll do my best to make today a successful live show," Riku thought to himself. Even though Riku is feeling down,he needs to think about why his brother did this to avoid any rumours spreading like last time.