CHAPTER 9 : POISON

Start from the beginning

"Not really, but Riku-kun, you should at least. Take a rest too. You will have no time to rest when we get there. You have to shoot a live show once we arrive there." Sougo said he was worried about Riku.

"Don't worry, I will be fine. Paris's weather is good around here. I am really sure I will be fine." Riku said it with a smile.

"But still, you shouldn't push yourself too much, Riku-kun.

"Okay, I appreciate you looking after me." Riku said this while grinning at Sougo. Sougo nodded, his concern evident in his eyes.

"Just promise me you'll take it easy once we're done with the live show. You deserve some time to relax and enjoy Paris too." Riku chuckled softly, appreciating Sougo's caring nature.

"I promise, Sougo-san. After the live show, I'll make sure to take some time for myself and enjoy everything Paris has to offer." Riku said.

After a few hours on the plane, Riku leaned back in his seat, feeling a mix of excitement and exhaustion. Sougo glanced over at him, noticing his fatigue. "Make sure you get some rest on the flight, Riku-kun. You've been working so hard lately," Sougo suggested, his voice filled with genuine concern. Riku smiled gratefully and nodded, appreciating Sougo's thoughtfulness.

"Let's head to the villa first. Nanase-san, you should get ready for the shooting in an hour." Kofumi said to Riku, reminding her of their tight schedule. Riku nodded, feeling a surge of adrenaline as he mentally prepared himself for the upcoming shoot. He knew that, despite the exhaustion, this was an opportunity he couldn't afford to miss. "Kujou-san will be joining you when we get to the next location after three scenes of the places, while Yuki-san and Momo-san are in charge of the food live show," Kofumi said.

While waiting for Riku and Re:vale's live show to end, other members, who are staying at the villa for their own trip activity, are talking about their work. They all live in the same spacious villa. The villa provides a comfortable and relaxing environment for the members to unwind and bond after their busy schedules. As they chat about their work, they also share tips and advice, creating a supportive and collaborative atmosphere among them. Banri and the rest of the crew will stay there to help them.

-=-=-=-=-

"I'm just done with cleaning the room for everyone to sleep! " Tamaki said it proudly.

"Tama, thank you. Now that our lunch break is approaching, you can assist Sou with the plate and cup," Yamato said in his capacity as the group's leader.

"Kay!" In response, Tamaki went to Sougo to assist him in setting the plate and cutting it on the table. As Tamaki helped Sougo with the plates and cups, the rest of the crew began setting up the dining area for lunch. They worked together efficiently, each member knowing their role and contributing to the task at hand. The atmosphere was filled with a sense of camaraderie and teamwork, creating a positive environment for everyone involved.

Iori and Gaku are busy preparing for the game. They notice hidden cameras all over the place.

"Yaotome-san, did you see it too?" Iori asked with a whisper.

"Of course I saw it too. They mention it behind the scenes of this trip, but I already knew that they actually took advantage of it to find some secret. to expose around the world." Iori nodded in agreement, his eyes scanning the room for any more hidden cameras. "It seems like they're trying to uncover something big."

He whispered back. "We should be careful and stay vigilant." They exchanged determined glances, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead in their mission to protect their secrets.

"How about asking Kofumi-san directly?" Iori said, suggesting a more direct approach to uncovering the truth. However, they both knew that Kofumi-san was a master of deception and would not easily reveal their true intentions. They would need to proceed with caution and gather more evidence before confronting him directly. Gaku agree.