birthday party

Barty:

Sirius Black truly was something else. Because Barty had bought a James Potter merch hoody for Regulus, only to find out that Sirius got James Potter to live with them?

So now Barty was defiantly heading to a store to get another present for Regulus. He was still going to give Regulus the sweater, but also something else.

Now that he thinks about it, would it be embarrassing for Regulus to just open a present, which is just James Potter's merch, while James Potter is right there?

Probably. But who actually cares about that? Barty got a fitting present, that's all.

So, on his way to Regulus' and Sirius' place, he made a quick stop at the winery. He got Regulus' favorite wine and then continued.

When he finally arrived at the rather big house, he saw Pandora stepping out of the car of Evan.

Bart quickly ran up to them. "Hey there, my favorite twins!" He said, smiling at them.

"Crouch." Evan said, nodding at him.

" I love the way you pretend you and I have not been friends for years. Honestly, Evan, it's really just lovely. Like you, by the way." Barty answered.

"Hey Barty, ignore him. I want to go to Regulus. It sounded like he was a bit distressed about the whole his favorite musician in his house thing." Pandora said, already heading for the entrance.

"Do you think I can get a picture with James for my Instagram?" Barty asked. This would make him famous for sure.

"Idk, how about you ask him." Evan suggested,  rolling his eyes.

"Hmm, yes, I think I will. And if he says no, I will do it anyway." Barty was not going to let this chance go.

"Wow, the way you respect people's privacy always shocks me, Barty." Pandora said, smiling.

"If that man wanted privacy, he shouldn't become a famous musician." Barty answered.

"Famous or not, he is still a human being. And he deserves some privacy." Pandora sounded a bit more serious than before.

And maybe she was onto something. Maybe Barty should try and respect James' privacy.

They rang the doorbell, and a few seconds later, Sirius opened the door. He looked at them and then shouted: "Reggie! Your friends are here!"

A few seconds later, Regulus appeared in the door. "Oh, thank God you're here." He said, looking at them.

"Well, that's not something I've heard off." Barty smiled mischievously, "Regulus Black, being happy that we are somewhere close to him? That is terrific, and I refuse to believe that you are the real Regulus."

"Just shut up and get inside. Will you? And I swear to God that if you are disrespectful or embarrassing, you will be kicked in your ass and out of this house by me personally." Regulus eyed him, and Barty knew Regulus meant it.

"Ah, there he is. My best friend." Barty said, still smiling. When Regulus sent him a death glare, he quickly added: "No worries Reg, I won't be disrespectful or embarrassing."

"Sureeee...." Regulus eyed barty up and down before finally letting them inside. Well, that was expected.

They walked through the entrance and right into the living room, where James Potter was truly sitting on the couch. He was texting someone, but when he heard that people had entered the room, his head snapped up.

He smiled at them and quickly put away his phone. "If you have to be on your phone or something that is completely fine." Regulus said.

》Oh god, he is being nice《

"It's fine. I am sorry it's just that the press is relentless, and apparently, some journalists saw me on my way here. I had to convince my manager not to send my bodyguard over."

"But wouldn't it be a lot saver for you if your body guard would be here?" Pandora asked.

"Yeah, I guess. But it makes me feel awful. Always walking around with a body guard and stuff. Makes me feel abnormal."

"But you are abnormal," Barty said. Regulus turned around and glared at him. "I just mean that you are a world-famous musician. Surely you aren't the normal person on the street."

"Yeah, I am not normal. You are completely right,... sorry, I don't think I know your name.." James actually sounded embarrassed by not knowing Bartys name.

This  was hilarious, to barty. Because there was no reason why James Potter would know his name. So why was he embarrassed by that?

"No need to be embarrassed, Mr. Super star. I am Barty." He said, smiling.

"It is nice to meet you, Barty. And as I was about to say. I am not normal. You're right. I am a famous musician, and I got very lucky to be where I am right now." James said.

"Well, that doesn't mean that you aren't normal. You have gotten a life different from ours, but that really doesn't mean that you aren't normal." Pandora said, smiling at him with her friendly smile.

"Thank you..." And just like before, James seemed embarrassed to not know Pandoras' name.

"My name is Pandora, and that," she pointed at Evan, "is Evan, Mt twin brother." Pandora quickly helped out.

"Thanks. I promise I will remember your names." James said, smiling as well.

This man was insanely humble for someone as famous as him.

They just talked, and Barty did get his picture. He posted it on Instagram, and just like he predicted, it was very popular.

___________________________________

Short chapter after a long time, and I am sorry for the wait.
There is just a lot going on. I have gotten a lot of new awesome friends. I came together with my lovely girlfriend, and I have a lot of school stuff. So please don't expect a lot of updates.