Sneak peeks

Every member of Seventeen was gathered up in the dance practice room

Every member of Seventeen was gathered up in the dance practice room. Their choreographers, managers and the staffs were also there. Every one of them was busy with their own work.

The choreographers were busy demonstrating and teaching the dance moves. The members were busy learning the moves. The managers and the staff were busy with the management during the upcoming busy schedules.

But there was a sneaky creature who was busy peeking at his boyfriend's toned biceps. If you're thinking that sneaky creature is Soonyoung then you're totally wrong. It was the producer who couldn't keep his eyes off the moving muscles of his boyfriend.

Dk was having a tiny bit of a problem with remembering one of the dance moves. So, Soonyoung as a choreographer volunteered to help him to remember the dance moves, like by giving weird examples to make it easier for him to remember.

The dancer felt a pair of eye watching him intensely. It didn't take him long to find the culprit as the room was surrounded by mirrors. He saw the producer sitting in the corner of the room. The producer was sipping his water between watching his boyfriend.

An brilliant idea crossed the choreographer's mind. He locked his eye with his boyfriend in the mirror before winking at him making the producer choke on his water. Soon, the producer found himself surrounded by the members and staff as they were concerned about him.

"Jihoon-ah, you okay?" Jeonghan, the mom of the group asked crouching down in front of him. Wonwoo rubbed his back as he was still coughing hard. Jihoon nodded at response before glaring at the choreographer who was also in the crowd with a smug smile on his face. Everyone followed his glare only to find a worried hamster looking at the producer as if he might cry any moment now.

Jihoon and Soonyoung were both in the dining table with the other members for dinner in their dorm. They were sitting next to each other. But suddenly Jihoon started to fight with Soonyoung with his leg under the table. Soon, the fight tuned into a serious fight as the table was shaking beneath them.

"Yah, are you both kids or something?" Jeonghan scolded as he put down a big bowl of dish on the table. "They become kids from time to time and yet you guys treat me like a kid," Chan said pouting a bit. "You're a kid, Chan-ah," Wonwoo said as he also sat down with his boyfriend. Chan whined at them and hug his favorite hyung, Scoups. Scoups ruffled his hair at the cuteness of their maknae.

But did all that stop the producer and choreographer? Well, technically yes but literally no. Hoshi put his left hand on Jihoon's inner thigh making Jihoon glare at him. Jihoon's weakness was his sensitive thighs and his boyfriend was well aware of that. He creased Jihoon's thigh making him whimper. Jihoon bit his lips not to encourage his boyfriend anymore. But he slapped Soonyoung's hand away when he couldn't take the beautiful torture anymore. Soonyoung just grinned at his boyfriend.

Quick TMI:

Jihoon had given Soonyoung a handjob in a restaurant while having dinner with their members and staff 🙃

It's something way too common between them. Peeking at each other when the others don't notice is like a thrill for both of them and they both enjoyed it fully. They could have just talked with each other but where was the thrill in that.

If anyone see them they might think they're together for a few months or so. No one would believe them that they've been together for three years. That's just how they're. Their love for each other just grows everyday.