Home

The lights of the Universe Factory are dimed down

The lights of the Universe Factory are dimed down. Only a small figure can be seen in the soft rose quartz and serenity colored lights. The light of the computer screen is glowing against the pale porcelain skin. The small hands are busy typing to add different beats and instruments. The quiet room is filled with the sound of keyboard ASMR.

The small figure doesn't even know how long he had been wearing the headphones. But from the stinging sensation of his ear is enough to tell him that it has been a long time since he had been wearing those.

He removes the headphone from his ear and lets his small figure slide down in his swirling chair. His eyes are tired from all day looking at the computer screen. He still looks up at the ceiling which is decorated with rose quartz and serenity colored neon lights. It calms him down a bit. He closes his eyes to give them a little rest for the night.

The chair isn't comfortable enough for him to sleep. But he's way too lazy to even move his body to the couch which is just a few feet away. He lazily pulls himself up and reluctantly walks towards the couch with his half closed eyes.

His hair is tousled upwards like a kid who just got up from bed. His oversized black hoodie and shorts are doing nothing but adding up to the kid look.

He knows his way in his own studio. So, it isn't much of a hassle for him to find the couch with his eyes closed.

But before he could sit on the couch he was pulled into the couch with sudden force. He got startled at first but relaxed in the next second when the familiar Green Apple shampoo's scent hit him. He landed on the intruder's chest. He smiles at the familiar smell of his boyfriend, Soonyoung.

"When did you come here? Why didn't you call me when you were already here? It's already late. Why didn't you go back home first?" Jihoon attacks his boyfriend with nonstop questions. "Shhh, Hoonie," Soonyoung calms him down hugging the smaller's waist protectively. He pushed back a few stands of Jihoon's hair to look at his sleepy boyfriend. "I'm home, baby. You're my home," Soonyoung says in a low voice which is just a few decibels higher than whispers.

Jihoon relaxed with the calming voice of his boyfriend. He thanks himself for diming down the lights beforehand as it is helping him to hide his blush. But he still tries to hide his face in Soonyoung's chest. Soonyoung giggles at his boyfriend's cuteness. Jihoon can't see his face but the way his chest vibrates is enough to let Jihoon know what the other looks like at the moment.

Jihoon closes his eyes feeling home in his boyfriend's hold. "How was dance practice? Got any ideas for the next comeback?" Jihoon asks in a sleepy voice while hugging the other back. Soonyoung hums quietly. "Good actually but still needs some time to fill the gaps here and there," he finally answers.

Soonyoung inhales the sweet fresh strawberry scent of his boyfriend. It's the most addictive scent to Soonyoung. He sighs contently taking the sweet scent of the shampoo the younger had used.

"What about you?" Soonyoung asks kissing the crown of the younger's head. "Don't know. I just missed you," Jihoon murmurs into the other's chest. If they weren't in this close proximity Soonyoung might have missed the last part,the most beautiful part in his life. If they weren't lying right now, Soonyoung might have vibrated with his whole body because of the butterflies he was feeling in his stomach.

Soonyoung smiles and tighten his hold around the smaller. "I missed you too," he says kissing the crown of his boyfriend again. Jihoon squirms in his boyfriend's hold.

Soon, they both goes to dreamland holding each other like that not caring the crams they'll be getting tomorrow morning.

But who cares? When you can fall asleep with the person you love and cherish with your life.

That's just how they're. So, different yet so alike at the same time. If Soonyoung is the sun then Jihoon is the moon to the sun.

Just like the smell of their shampoos, sweet and sour. Two different flavor which doesn't fit with each other but yet incomplete without each other. So, weird yet so beautiful together.

Sour & Sweet
🍏🍓