She was tailing on Asahi's back after they arrived, her view fixed on the floor. He stopped his track causing her head bumps onto his harsh back. His body turned to her who'd her eyes still stuck on the floor. "My eyes are up here." The boy placed his index finger on her chin pushing it up as her gaze met his. "Walk by my side, not behind me. You're not a servant." He pulled her by her arm to his side, a small leer could be seen on the corner of his lips.

Hyeonsoo was inside Asahi's bathroom in his room when he called Junkyu over. "I need you to move in the same room with Hyunsuk since there's an empty bed in his room." The asked boy let out a heavy breath, unsatisfied why he is the one instead of other members. "You're letting her stay here? We don't even know if she came to spy on us." The leader shook his head denying his words.

"We'll settle that tomorrow morning. I just need you to move so that she can sleep there." With an ire expression, Junkyu finally agree before stomping his way out. The blonde haired boy didn't realize the girl was already standing behind him fresh from the shower with damp hair. The tee she's wearing ended above her thighs making her looks so small. 'Cute.' He monologued.

Minutes after staring on each other, Asahi told her to sit on the sofa placed on the corner of the room as he get a medic kit. "Your cut is deep." He gently dabbed the ointment on the cut as she winced in pain, his palm moved to the back of her nape preventing her from moving too much. "Do you know who attacked you just now?" Asahi questioned making her stare on his features.

"It's the Ikeda Clan. They do robberies, scamming and everything to get money. Luckily you bumped into me." He placed both of his hands down holding his orbs as he tried to find hers who's still wondering across his face. Their eyes finally met, it last for few seconds before he chuckled breaking the tension. He placed a plaster on her cut. "Can you please stand up?" She did what he said.

But to her shock, he wrapped his arms around her waist tight and firm. Hyeonsoo was surprised yet she still let him and didn't push him away at all. His chin was placed on her shoulder, his back was slightly hunch towering her. His eyes were shut closed when the familiar scent greeted his nose, his bodywash that she used earlier. The girl cleared her throat. "Asahi-"

"Let's stay like this for a moment alright, sweets?"

He could feel her head nods, she could feel his smile between his hug. She didn't knew what he went through, she didn't knew why he is acting like this. And most of the time, she didn't know how to react. Her hands went up to his back in hesitate while patting it slowly. Inside her arms, he felt something that he'd never encounter in his life.

Love and comfort.

A girl was inside the room that were given for the maids inside this tall building, brushing her apron to get off the dust

A girl was inside the room that were given for the maids inside this tall building, brushing her apron to get off the dust. She and the other maids were told to clean up the store that was locked ever since Kenzo went to Korea. She was about to let herself sit when her phone rings, she excused herself outside.

"Blair?" The other line named. She had a long brown silky hair that ended on her elbows and now tied into a neat bun. Her left hand pulled the knot on the apron as she took it off over her head. "Yes, Sir." She riposted and continue to walk into a place where only she knows. "The government just sent someone to help you. I'll forward the information for you, see if you can meet her." And just like that she hang off the phone.

Opening up the message that was sent by her Chief, a profile of a policewoman named Sergeant Chwe Hyeonsoo showed up with her latest beeping map location. Truth to be told, the phone that Jaewook gave Hyeonsoo was a device that had been connected to the IT police team just in case anything happened. And now Blair have it, it's easier for her to find her.

"Oh~ Look who's here!" A voice that she loathed the most abruptly filled her ear when she was on her way back to the room. She tilted her head in ire and fastened her steps as a hand grabbed her arm. She yanked. "Still feisty, hm?" The man or Kenzo's right hand man, Carl, raised an eyebrow before letting out a smug. "Can you please just leave me alone?" She tried not to burst keeping her voice down.

It has been one year since the Head of Police Department in Seoul recruited her for the undercover mission on Kenzo. She had saw how big his progress was and the growth of his entertainment had growth. She witnessed everything and still trying her best to compile every single evidence of him without getting caught. But currently, what burdened her the most is this guy, Carl.

She didn't know how and what's the reason but he have been latching onto her and she got his attention since she joined them. And just a week ago he confessed saying that he have feelings for her and you can see he's still trying to get her answer. He's good looking, a mixed American-Korean man with tall figure and Blair was unable to deny it all. Maybe, just maybe in another timeline she would accept him.

"I don't like you, Carl. Please accept it." He finally stood in front of her when she was about to walked off, he sighed. "Say it again." He looked directly into her orbs, her eyes were already flying all over trying to avoid his. He grabbed both of her palms gripping it tight. "Say it again and look at me." Their visual intertwined.

"I don't like you. Find somebody better and I don't belong with you." She taunted and could see the sorrowful looks through those pair of eyes. Sounds of heart breaking, it's impossible to be heard right? Carl looked down as his grip slowly loosened however she grabbed it back. "You will be fine without me and I'm not for you. You deserve someone not like me and you'll realize it why sooner." She patted the back of his palm.

And now he was left all in the corridor with his back facing her. No one deserves a heart break, not from a betrayer.