Chapter 11 ⚠️

Fluttering her eyelashes, Maryam slowly opened her eyes, greeted by the subdued glow of the room. It took her a moment to register that she was in an unfamiliar space, the foreignness unsettling her senses. As she blinked away the haze of sleep, her surroundings gradually came into focus, revealing an unknown dressing table in her line of sight.

    Confusion began to cloud Maryam's mind as she sensed a foreign presence, her body pressed against someone else. Gradually, the realization washed over her that she was sleeping on a man, a stranger whose identity remained shrouded in the dim light.

     On the other hand, Musa, an early riser, had been awake since the clock struck 6 in the morning. His gaze had been fixated on the tiny kitten nestled against his body, seeking solace in its warmth, oblivious to the awakening presence nearby.

   The rapid beating of Maryam's heart echoed in her ears as fear gnawed at her insides. She cautiously raised her gaze, locking eyes with Musa's amber orbs, which seemed to hold both curiosity and apprehension. Startled by this unexpected encounter, she instinctively pushed against his chest, desperate to create distance between them.Musa's anger flared as he noticed Maryam's fear and her attempts to retreat from him. Reacting swiftly, his grip tightened around her arm as he positioned himself above her, asserting his dominance in the situation.

   A hitch in Maryam's breath betrayed her unease as she found herself pinned underneath Musa's commanding presence. His firm hold on her jaw compelled her to meet his piercing gaze, his face drawing closer until his breath grazed against her cheeks, evoking a sense of vulnerability and apprehension within her.
     'Ch...chorein'
       (Leave)
         'What are you so scared of hmmm??'

      Musa asked her in a low scary husky voice. Maryam could feel her heart in her mouth ready to come out. Not getting any answer Musa continued calmly.

     'Look babygirl'

     Musa said leaving her jaw and cupping the side of her face.
     'Humara nikah ho chuka hai or jese humara ap pe haq h wese hi apka b hmpe haq hai. Apko hmse darny ki zaroorat ni h hm apko ksi ksm k nuksan ni phnchaegy' (We are married and just like I have rights on you, you also have rights on me. You dont have to be scared of me i wont hurt you)

      Despite the tense temperature, maryam mustered up the courage to speak, her voice betraying a blend of determination and trepidation. She found the strength to ask the one question that had been weighing on her mind since their first encounter.

       'Aap... apny mjsy shadi ku ki hai?'
       (Why did you marry me?)

      Musa closed his eyes at the question, taking in deep breaths, contemplating whether to tell her the truth or not. Was she not active socially? The news was all over the internet.

   Allowing himself to relax, he reclined comfortably, gently positioning himself between her legs. A surge of warmth passed through him as he felt the proximity, separated only by their clothing. He rested his head on her neck, inhaling softly.

'Ye aap kia kr re hain'
(What are you doing?)

    Maryam's breath hitched when she felt him spread her legs and  get even more closer to her if possible, and push his head into the crook of her neck. She shivered when she felt his deep breath on her neck. This giant was getting too close for her liking.

'Ye jaan na apky lie zaroori ni hai k hmny aapse shadi ku ki. Aapky lie zaroori ye h k ab aap hmari biwi hain.'
(It is not necessary for you to know why I married you. The only necessary thing here is that you are my wife now)