Peter Parker - And Now You Won't?

Male!Teenager!Stark! Reader x Best Friend! Peter Parker

H/t: hair texture [curly, straight, etc.]

H/l: hair length [Short, long, shoulder-length, etc.]

H/c: hair color [Brown, blond, black, etc.]

---

I got thrown back again by my father's punch. I got up off the ground, wincing from the bruises on my body. We were in the kitchen-living room, where all the Avengers usually hung out. Tony landed another blow and gave me an uppercut, more blood spilling out of my mouth. 

All the Avengers came into the room silently, without Tony noticing. He gave me my final blow and punched me in the stomach, making me lean over. I got back up and Tony's hand went up, attempting to slap me. He froze when he saw everybody standing there. My eyes landed on them also, as I didn't notice them standing there earlier. Tony put his hand down. "Put your goddamn hand back up!" I demanded, "Punch me! Hit me! Harder! You do it constantly and now you won't?! Just cause there's people here?!" Tony looked into my eyes.

I had a few tears on my cheeks but didn't continue to cry. "Go to your room," Tony stated. I grabbed his collar and slammed him against the wall. "Punch. Me. Harder," I demanded. "Go. To. Your. Room," he ordered. I looked at him for a few seconds, then back at the Avengers, who were speechless, then nodded. I silently limped upstairs to my room, making eye contact with Peter on the way past him.

I flopped on my bed and sighed, "What the fuck is wrong with me?" I put on some depressing Conan Gray songs and put my AirPods in. I sat there for a few minutes forcing myself not to cry. Ten minutes later, Peter walked in.

"P-Peter," I stuttered in surprise, standing up and turning my music off after putting a fake smile on my face. "Hey..." Peter started, "I was just curious... If you ever need someone to cry to... I'm always here." I was about to say something, then decided on something else, "I feel like you and I both know that I don't cry." Peter sighed. "Y/n, cut the bullshit," Peter said sternly as I sat back down. "Y/n," Peter stated, standing in front of me, his stomach at eye-level with me. "What?" I said, my smile breaking.

Suddenly, he hugged me, allowing me to cry into his stomach, my arms hugging back tightly. Peter took my beanie off and brushed his hands through my h/t, h/l, h/c hair while I cried. I felt a place of comfort with Peter, like my dad would never get to me. Tony was the only thing I was afraid of. After a while, I stopped crying. I looked up. "Thanks, Pete," I smiled, for real this time. "Anytime," he chuckled lightly.

There was an awkward silence before we both let go of each other and Peter yawned. "Tired?" I smiled. "Yeah, can I...?" Peter asked, gesturing to my bed. "Yeah, of course," I smiled, kicking my shoes off as Peter did the same. Pete got in the blankets and I did so after him. We put our foreheads together and closed our eyes. "Y/n?" Pete asked. "Hmm?" I hummed. "Cuddle me?" Pete cooed. I smiled and cuddled him close.

Pete fell asleep soon. "I love you, Pete," I whispered, assuming he was asleep. "Love you, too, Y/n," Pete muttered as he opened one eye to see me blushing and closed his eye again.

🅟🅤🅑🅛🅘🅢🅗🅔🅓 ➒/➊➌/➋⓿➋➌

🅛🅐🅢🅣 🅔🅓🅘🅣🅔🅓 ➒/➊➌/➋⓿➋➌