Sebastian Stan - School AU

Gn! reader x Best Friend! Sebastian Stan

Sebastian bullies you and makes it up to you.

Words: 752

---

You were walking to your locker in black baggy jeans and an oversized plain black Nike hoodie. Sebastian was waiting for you at your locker. He wore blue jeans and a white T-shirt with an unzipped leather jacket. You smiled softly once you saw him. You guys had lockers right next to each other, completely by coincidence.

"What's up, Billy Hargrove?" you chuckled quietly.

"Hey, Y/n" he smiled sweetly.

You guys did your handshake (the handshake Peter does with Ned) then started walking to your first class - science.

Once you sat down, Sebastian looked over at you with a grin. "Hey, man, I got us tickets for D-derby tournaments on Saturday," Sebastian stated excitedly.

"Dude, really?" you asked in surprise, your full smile showing.

"Yup," he said proudly. "Can you drive?"

"If you wanna ride a motorcycle, sure," you agreed with a smirk.

"Yes!" he celebrated.

You guys were laughing and whispering the whole period. After what felt like forever, it was lunch. You two sat at your table with nobody else to bother you. He was starving. When he finished eating, we just sat there giggling and goofing around. Then the "cool kids," or whatever you wanna call those jerks, walked over and asked Sebastian to be part of their group. Sebastian's jaw dropped to the floor. He looked over at you for confirmation, hoping it was okay. You really didn't want him to go. Nonetheless, you nodded. Because that's what he wanted, right? So who were you to stop him? He got up and walked away with them. You just lost your best friend in a matter of seconds. You sighed to yourself. You threw away your food and went to the music room. You grabbed a pair of drumsticks, put some headphones on, and started drumming your heart out till lunch was over.

--A few days later (Wednesday)--

Sebastian's friend group was making fun of you. You didn't really care what they thought or whatever until Sebastian joined in. "You're so ugly, Y/n!" he started "I regret ever being friends with you! You're as stupid as your dead parents! Seriously, where'd you get those clothes? The dumpster? You're just a stupid piece of shit, just like your brother. I hate you!"

His words hit like daggers. You turned around and walked away, about to have a panic attack.

"You gonna cry?!" he hollered as you left.

Even his "friends" thought he was being a little harsh. He then realized what he just said. He regretted all of it. He decided to talk to you at lunch but you never showed up. He walked around campus looking for you and finally found you in an empty gym. You had AirPods in and were doing situps.

"793," you grunted. "...794...795..." You always had a habit of working and working until you couldn't just to get your mind off of things. You didn't notice Sebastian standing there, watching you. You stopped for a minute and stared at the ceiling. "He hates me," you sighed to yourself, running a hand through your hair.

"Y/n?" he asked, speaking up so you could hear him over your music.

You scrambled to your feet. "Hi," you greeted nervously, keeping your eyes fixated on the floor.

"Y/n... I-I'm so sorry," he said. "I-I really didn't mean it...I-I...I was just being a jerk and I shouldn't have said any of that...I'm just so sorry and I really hope you'll forgive me. Please?"

"What?" you asked in confusion, not expecting his apology.

"I'M SORRY!!" he yelled, closing his eyes tightly.

"I-I thought you hated me," you mumbled quietly.

"Y/n, I love you and nothing in the world could change that," he said sincerely.

You hesitated, looking up to see if he was telling the truth.

"A-And it's fine if you don't feel the same, I just-" he started.

He got cut off by you kissing him passionately. He was taken by surprise but slowly melted into it. After a minute, you both pulled away, gasping for air.

"I love you too," you smiled, bringing him in for another kiss. This kiss had more tongue and was even more passionate than the last. The kiss broke apart after sixty seconds. You were both panting. You got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Sebastian, will you be my boyfriend?" you asked, making it sound more like a statement than a question.

"YES!" he yelled, coming down to your level. He peppered kisses on your cheek, cupping your face in his hands.

"Wanna skip school and take this to your place?" you smiled.

"Absolutely," he smirked.

---

Published 1/24/2023

Last edited 3/17/2024