The winner is...

In the morning

Philias is already by my side, as always, she maintains being punctual. In her hands, she holds a white cloth. Yes, I am intrigued, doubtful of this absurd auction or battle whatever they want to call it. I'm not ready and I have to dress like I've never dressed before... Idon enters the room. He has shiny silver armor, and as usual, he looks very confident with his warrior appearance, he approaches.

"I'm sorry if the dress offends you, but as you know we're not very counseled like you," he says. I have not seen the dress, but he means something with that. "Don't do anything stupid. The games are the most important thing, and you don't want to have to get rid of an even worse punishment." He orders, "just that."

A sincere warning, but uncomfortable. He looks at me from head to toe, I don't have anything that can attract his attention, and even so, he always does.

"Don't do it either," I ask, referring to his victory.

He retires.

"He appreciates you a lot," says Philias.

I turn to look at her incredulous.

"Appreciation?" I sneer.

"Well, to give you that seahorse carved in emerald and let you express yourself like that," she says.

I look at my wrist, this seahorse was given to me by my brother, not Idon.

"He didn't give it to me, it was my brother," I protest. A silence is made for a few seconds on her lips leaving me restless.

"Anyway, it must have been from him. Poseidon, father gives them to his lovers so they can breathe underwater without drowning," she says. "But Poseidon's are tridents and fish in pearls, Idon's are real horses and they both make them by hand to be effective," she admits.

I doubt her words... What is she trying to tell me about this? That's the reason why I didn't drown in the sea that day... Did Idon know I was coming? Or is it just pure coincidence? My brother found it on the shoreline of our house. Philias smiles at me friendly not knowing what she's saying.

I sigh letting my thoughts get lost. I don't have the head for that, but if I'm sure of one thing, it's that I'm not his lover.

"Give me the dress," I ask. She places it in my hands. It's beautiful, but very low-cut, almost like the dress of a mermaid and a goddess.

The dress has golden details, a neckline from the chest in the center to the navel, and two cuts from the beginning of my thighs to the end, one on each side. Philias has done half of my hair tied up and loose parts, with pieces of gold.

I feel like a jewel to give away.

I have my face made up; I had never done such a thing.

"You look beautiful," she assures me.

I lower my face embarrassed at what she says.

"What happens?" she asks.

"Do you think he can win?" I ask.

"Are you kidding?" she protests. "He has beaten the four titans in battles, he is the best. I wouldn't doubt him," she says. That gives me a little encouragement.

"I'd like to see myself," I ask.

She places a shiny, silver piece of metal in front of me, a mirror. I am impressed looking at myself. Differently, I look at myself delighted.