The kingdom of Poseidon

Two days later.

I snap my eyes open; the sun immediately blinds me like lightning. I turn my face but find myself on the sand and the salty sea. I am on land. I look at my body... naked, only the sea covers it, but the water is too clear, like crystal. I cover myself. And my clothes? Where am I?

"Who are you, and what are you doing on my shores?" a man protests loudly.

I look for it impressed by the voice. Among the stones that can be seen on the dry sand, in front of a mountain of sand, there is a man. He is tall with short, very light brown hair. From afar, you can see something glowing in his eyes. His face, just below the chin, with sideburns, burns, and a mustache in a vague trace of blond hair, complexion white as powder. In addition to his brilliant warrior clothing. Surely there must be an empire nearby, though his clothing is gold and very shiny, his breastplate is very well detailed on his chest without insignia, and his leather kilt under the golden leaves of the skirt. His golden engravings on his shins and simple leather sandals. It seems to be of a high military position. On his back, he carries a long gray cloth from the shoulders.

I stayed looking at him. Since when has he been there looking at me?

"Your beaches? Where have I been shipwrecked?" I ask, very curious and with some fear.

He gets off the rocks, and his greaves make a sound. He calmly approaches, and I get deeper into the sea. I notice his eyes, blue, bright, too much next to mine. By the look of his arms, he must have a muscular body... very sure that it follows the shape of his breastplate.

"You don't ask me the questions?" He says with authority. "But I will answer you. You are in Atlantis. My reign," he assures.

I look behind him, but the only thing behind him is sand and rocks. He notices my expression, more so when he sees that I look at his clothes once more.

"I don't think this is Atlantis," I protest. "That is in the depths of the sea, and only the... gods enter."

"Not only the gods," he says, looking at me very seriously as if he wants to say something about me. "Those who are allowed," he assures.

It's worrying me. A man is talking about Atlantis, the empire of Poseidon. Maybe he thinks he's a god.

"I don't know who you are, but I just want to get to Athena's temple to look for my brother," I admit.

He smiles mischievously as if it were a mockery of him.

He gets closer, looking at the water, I feel how he wants to see my body, so I introduce myself more awkwardly. I'm not wearing any clothes, and he may be... infected with some kind of madness.

"I don't think you can return. A human has never been able to enter here. How did you do it?" He asks once more.

"Actually, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know how I got here. But I want to go," I sincerely admit to his mind-blowing behavior.

He tries to look again making it very uncomfortable. I look straight into his eyes, those that still shine brightly in a deep and mesmerizing blue.

"Does it bother you that I look at you?" He asks curiously.

"What do you think?" I respond with disgust to his obvious intentions.

"Humans," he protests, grimacing.

I do not avoid looking away from him, but it terrifies me to think that he is...lost on this shoreline. What does he think he is by saying, humans? He is too.