Scripting💗

scripting can help you a lot when shifting, although it's not needed and you can still shift without a script, but it helps make sure everything will be covered and perfect in your dr exactly the way you want it to be!
you can write your script anywhere; notes app, slideshow, paper.. there is a method where you have to write your script on paper, but you can still shift without this.
I made my script very detailed so that everything will run smoothly and be my perfect dr, yours doesn't have to be this way! some people create hundreds on pages full of details, or some people write a few notes, either way it is YOUR script, it is perfect for you, no matter how much detail you include.
also!! please don't stress that you might forget details from your script so they won't apply to your dr! this won't happen, your subconscious will remember so DONT WORRY

An app I recommend for scripts is the Lifa app! it's very helpful to organise your script, it has everything covered on there ( visuals, dr details and all of your drs)

Here are the first details I included in my script:
-full name
-nickname
-age
-birthday
-gender
-sexuality
-allergies

Appearance: describing yourself
-height
-weight
-my face claim (the person you want to look like in your dr)
-voice
-eyes
-hair
-teeth/lips
-nose
-eyelashes

Personality:
-my personality traits
-likes
-dislikes
-fears
-hobbies
-social status

I then scripted my family members, their ages, appearances, their work/school and my memories with them. after that i scripted what my house looks like and included photos of it, I focused on my rooms appearance. then I scripted what my closet looks like, including outfits, I also included details like I have unlimited clothing and if I think of an outfit it will appear in my closet.
Then I moved onto the main people in my dr, love interests, friends and enemies. I included how we met, nicknames and any extra details about them.
After this I scripted scenarios, events and memories I want to happen.
Then I scripted the day im shifting to.
Extra details
-the time difference from cr to dr ( I scripted that 1 hour in my cr is 1 day in my dr)
My extra details were that I can't feel physical pain, I'll have clear skin, I have a tattoo of my safe word, that I'm always safe in my dr and that I'll smell peppermint once I have shifted.

Safeword- a safe word is a word or action you can say/do to bring you back to your cr, for example, I scripted that I can clap twice

I forgot to mention this but I also included the school I go to in my dr and my grades and the collage I'll be attending.

IMPORTANT DETAILS
-I am safe in my desired reality
-I cannot die in my desired reality
-I will not witness a death or murder
-I can't feel pain
-Safe word or action ( as mentioned before)
Also remember to script where your shifting to( film or series)

People in your dr are real people, just in another reality.

I'm pretty sure you can see people who have passed away although don't hold me to this, I saw someone say that you can script a dr where the person is alive and well.

My next chapter will be on methods!
-Steph 📝🎀