2. Therapy Shmerapy, No Big Deal

Start from the beginning

   "It's on the house if you call Dr. October," Balthazar said while Simon was getting ready to deny it, "Go on... get," he waved the boy off like a dog. Simon supposed the man was right. He did need to head back before he would be late for class. It took him just about that to get her.

   Simon ran to the metro before he could get distracted by anything else. He smelled the bakery across the street, and it had to take a lot of willpower for him not to wander into it. As he walked into the subway, it still needed to be more crowded. Everyone had a seat for them to sit in, which was nice. On the way here, Simon had to stand up.

   He made sure to type in the number of Dr. Wilson into his phone since it was easy for him to lose something. He also texted him because he was a little forgetful, too. He grabbed the little pouch with the gem in it. He thought the Lunamite was gorgeous.

   In typical Snow fashion, Simon let the stone slip from his fingers as soon as the subway took off. He gulped and was about to dive after it, but one of the other few people at the back of the subway car caught it.

   "Thank you," Simon smiled as the guy returned it.

   "Lunamite?" The guy asked, and Simon nodded, "Does a demon possess you?"

   "Huh?" Simon widened his eyes and gulped, "N-No, nightmares,"

   "Ah," He said, unsure if Simon knew what he was talking about, "Shepard Love," He reached out his hand to shake.

   "Simon Snow," He met Shepard's hand, raising an eyebrow when Shepard gave him an odd look.

   "S-Simon Snow?" Shepard couldn't believe it. His luck in meeting the supernatural was ever so lucky.

-------
9:07 AM
   Professor Partridge's class was boring to Simon, though he was excited for his upcoming classes. Eighth-year classes differ since the students are old enough to do more dangerous spells. You can explore your magic capacity more than learn how to tame it.

   Simon didn't like change. He was glad that he would be able to stay at his school longer than most other schools. He was a little sad about the friends he would say bye to at the end of the year. He was happy that Penelope and even Baz. I would be guaranteed to go into the upper years with him.

   Simon's next class was at 1 in the afternoon. He was happy that it was Tuesday when he only had two classes. Professor Partridge was the professor for Higher Learning Alchemy. Simon was very excited about the next class.

   This would be the first year it would be back since 1980. Professor Petty taught Magical Creatures. Most class activities are field trips into the Enchanted Forest and Dark Woods, forbidden to anyone in lower years. He did have to admit that he was mostly excited because he saw Ebb as a mother figure.

   Dr. October had gotten back to Simon quicker than he thought. He had also gotten back to Simon's reply even sooner. He followed the instructions he was texted and called the office number. It was picked up on the second ring.