Pile up

Cr: Yukemiyo 

Sodo POV

"Agh, life is getting boring already... i can't even practice on my guitar because the temperature these days have been so hot" I thought to myself in my room with the AC on since it's so hot these days.

While scrolling in twitter i saw Swiss's tweets and suddenly smiled without realising i was smiling at his pics and once i realised i closed my phone and just stood up to lower the AC's temperature cause the sun is being a bitch and i can't rest without the Ac being on.

"What the hell, man.. I shouldn't be smiling at my bandmate's pics, and besides i'm not gay!" I was technically indenial of being gay for Swiss and just brushed it off and went outside of my room to buy new cigarettes for myself since i ran out.
I suddenly bumped into.. You guessed it! It was the one and only Smiling Ghoul aka Swiss.

"Ow.. Watch where you are- Swiss?!" I yelled and calmed down when i saw Swiss. "You really have a bad habit of being mean eh, Sodo?" Swiss pointed out. I shake my head and quickly ran outside and left Swiss stunned. I went and bought a new pack of cigarettes and light one up then smoked.

Swiss POV

"Huh, classic Sodo... None of my business but where is he going?" I thought to myself then decided to go to Sodo's room to see the AC still being left open, so i closed it and left the room. "He always goes to that place so.. I might aswell check that place out" I mumbled before putting on my mask and going out for a stroll to a certain place Sodo usually goes to since i was interested.

"Hm? Is that Sodo...He's smoking, yet again" I scoffed when i saw Sodo doing bad habits again so i went up to him and nudged his shoulder then he turned around and exhaled infront of my face. "Hey?! What was that for, hell why are you even smoking dude?!" I groaned when i inhaled some off the gas from the cigarette. Sodo then laughed at me "You're very pathetic... Want to give it a try?" Sodo offered me a cigarette but i declined his offer since i wanted to stay healthy and safe to prevent myself from getting any sick or have issues with my body.

"So you're aware that smoking is bad right? Then why are you smoking?" I questioned Sodo and he smiled but his expression looked like he was mocking me. "Simple, I actually don't know... It's addictive okay? I was curious and here we are." Sodo coughed a bit but he just explained to me like he didn't just show some symptoms which made me sigh and snatched his Cigarettes and threw it in the nearest trash. "Hey idiot! I payed for that..." Sodo sounded mad so i pull out my wallet and give him the required money. "Stop smoking, got it?" My tone wasn't very happy yet Sodo's face didn't also seem happy but he did as i said and nodded before walking away from me.

I smirk in victory then went back to the rest of the ghouls in the house.

Sodo POV

"Fuck, how annoying... Yet his smile when i actually agreed to try and quit smoking" I suddenly blush at the realisation of me thinking of his damn smile so i shake my head and groaned since i wasn't used to not being able to smoke but i was glad i accepted. "I should head back, the sun is setting already" I sighed and stood up from the bench i was sitting on and texted the GC that i was coming home then looked at the sun once again before leaving the place and arriving at my destination aka the house.

"I'm home!" I yelled then took of my shoes and wore my slippers since the floor wasn't swept properly so i had to chose another option rather than get my socks dirty again. "Hey Phantom! Have ya seen Rain? I need to tell him smth cuz i'm low on money right now" I gently bonked Phantom on the head while he was sitting on the couch watching the news becuz he had nothing to do in his life. "Eh? Rain? He's uh... Hm, in the practice room well obviously tuning his bass since he's gonna play his bass... Obvious enough right?" Phantom laughed and continued watching the TV so i just left him alone.

I walked up to the practice room and busted in "HEY RAIN! How's it been?" I asked the calmest Ghoul in our band with an energetic smile while we both try not to laugh so hard becuz me and Rain knows i'm tired asf right now. "I'm good, need anything Sodo?" Rain asked and i make that look and he already knew i needed to bu something "I need new strings, ehe" Rain opened his Phone and ordered a new pair of strings and i left since i already know Rain has my back. "I should head back to my room... I'm still tired man" I yawn and went upstairs and got in my room to see Swiss writing on my desk but i didn't bother to ask anything and flopped onto bed.

"Did Mountain break your desk again?" I questioned Swiss while my face was on my pillow. "Yep, do you want me to open the AC?" Swiss offered a favor and i just reply with an okay since i couldn't show my stupid face because i was smiling and blushing like an idiot.
"Hey Swiss... Can i cuddle with you?" I was in a clingy mood today but then broke when i heard Swiss reject it.

"No, i'm busy right now and i do not feek very affectionate this time of evening" Swiss replied and i stood up to go to my bathroom connect to my room and locked the bathroom.

Swiss POV

"Why did he... Is he upset? Well that's not my problem so.." I tried to not feel bad since Sodo needs to learn how to stop being so selfish for a while. Meanwhile i didn't know Sodo was literally in tears in the bathroom looking at his own reflection and washing his face so nobody could tell he had tears flowing down. I then knock on the bathroom door to check up on Sodo. "Sodo.. Are you alright?" I asked but i knew Sodo cried harder when he heard that question but he just replied with a Yes but in a monotone voice. I just knew he wasn't okay so i looked around the room to find the bathroom's key.

"Found it!" I screamed internally in happiness then after that i quickly unlocked the Bathroom's door and busted in to see Sodo on the floor still crying in a corner. "Sodo..." I stood closer to him and crouched down after that i patted his head and he looked up at me with an upset look. ".. You're still upset? Well come here!" I picked Sodo up and got out of the bathroom to put Sodo on his bed again and stretched before joing him in his bed and i wrapped my hands around him and he snuggled up in my chest and we both cuddled to sleep and ofcourse his tears dried up.

Once i woke up i pat Sodo's soft hair and gave him a little peck on his forehead then stood up to make breakfast for everyone downstairs to get everybody awake and ate breakfast since 3 meals is important.

1276 words
Imma make the next chapter 😃 (That's a promise)