one🍀

Hello., 🤗

I am not very confident about the plot,, kindly drop your suggestion's for further events ..

Don't forget to vote comment and follow...

----------------------------------------------------

party was going on its full swing, the party is organised by Kim daehyun CEO of Kim industry on the occasion of 20 th anniversary of his company,

many business tycoons along with their families were invited to the expensive party, people are enjoying dancing eating and chatting. Mrs. Kim was busy in showing her latest accessories to other ladies.

Mr Kim was busy in attending guests,, mr. Jeon former CEO of one of the famous company in Seoul was also there with his son and wife.

Mr. Jeons son Jeon Jungkook is an male omega, CEO of Jeon industry,, one of richest companies in the korea, jungkook was looking handsome in his pristin black colour suit with blank expression,,

jungkook was quite famous for his professionalism and cold personality, despite his lack of expressions he was most eligible bachelor omega of the country,, he is beautiful, ethereal, his beauty can give a fair competition to even moon goddess, many girls and boys are smitten over him,.

Mr. Jeon: hello mr. Kim how are you, your party is great.

Mr. Kim: thankyou for coming , she is my wife.

Mr. Kim welcomed mr Jeon and introduced his wife to them.

Mr. Jeon : she is my wife and son Jungkook.

Mr. Kim: who doesn't know the famous Jeon Jungkook. I am glad you took time to come all the way to daegu..

Jungkook bowed and they engaged in formal conversation.

Taehyung was getting late for the party, his driver speed up the car. Taehyung was the only son of Mr Kim daehyun, from a young age his dream was to become an actor.

he always found businesses boring, his parents supported him in his every dream , and he also studied business as a major so he can join his father's company when the right time came.

He gave a lot of Auditions during university days and he got his first movie project in his final year, it was a very small role.

Yet it paved the road of his success. Slowly he started getting good roles and at the young age of 22 he got his first role as a main actor, the movie was a hit, he got a lot of appreciation for his role and now after one year he is one of the most sought out actor.

He is still single and is waiting for his fated mate. He doesn't believe in hook up culture and wants to have his every first with his mate.

His manager min yoongi was his childhood friend, he was only three years older than taehyung but always treats him like a baby..

They are heading towards daegu to attend mr. Kim's party.

Tae: it's all because of you hyung , you slept in my vanity and now we are getting late.

Yg: you are a celebrity tae, you have be fashionably late. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

Tae: omma is gonna kill me..

Omma tae ran towards his mother and hugged her, she twisted his ear slightly.