I took the chance to sweep my tongue into her mouth, moaning at the way her taste blended with the whiskey. She caught on, running her tongue over mine. Our mouths worked together, hers inexperienced. Freyja followed my movement, getting into a rhythm. Her hips rolled against mine again, sweet warmth dancing over my strained cock. I grunted, she moaned.

I realized then, when my cock twitched as she ground herself into me, that it didn't matter what my preferences were. I didn't need to split my palm and bleed for my sins just to feel relief, because the way she was chasing her own pleasure had me spinning. My control slipped entirely, my hips jolting with each roll of hers. Freyja was moaning more, breathing heavily against my mouth as she began moving faster. Mother, forgive me.

For the first time in my life, I finished against the seam of my pants. Her sweet little moans and desperate writhing took my by the throat and threw me over a cliff I hadn't known existed. I pulled my mouth from hers, dropping my head back between the spread of my wings. I needed to see her, see the way she looked when pleasure overcame her.

Her swollen lips were reddened and parted, a breathy moan leaving her as she gripped my hair. It was bewildering. Such an innocent little thing looking entirely and thoroughly wicked. I leaned back, grabbing her by the hips and let her take it all. I was overstimulated, hips bucking and moans leaving me. Freyja opened her eyes, meeting mine as she cried out.

"You're doing so fucking good, Freyja. Come for me," I panted. She did, her body shaking violently as a moan tore from her throat. Her nails dug into my shoulder and scalp, her head thrown back. I didn't understand how we were both fully clothed yet this was the filthiest sight I've ever seen.

As her hips slowed and she came down from her high, I expected her to fall back into her shell. I thought she'd blush and crawl away from me. Cauldron, no. Freyja, still trying to catch her breath, dropped her mouth to mine again. This time, her tongue and teeth devoured me. She was ravenous, starving. I could already feel myself hardening again.

"Az," Freyja whined against my teeth, grabbing at my wrists. I was drunk on her taste, on the scent of her sweet arousal. This felt like a dream and I didn't want to wake.

"What do you want?" I asked, dropping my mouth from hers and nipping at her throat. She leaned into me, pressing her chest to mine.

"Everything, anything," she panted. Fuck, I wanted to give her that. I knew I'd think back to this later and think about how fucking stupid I was, but I was entirely intoxicated by her. My control was nonexistent. I'd fuck her right here if she asked.

I brought my hand from her hips, dragging my gloved fingers over the waistband of her shorts and the skin of her belly. I wanted to take my gloves off. I would have, too, but reality crashed into me like a horde of Illyrians.

"Where the fuck are you? Get home, we're having a meeting."

My breath caught. I threw myself back against the chaise, eyes snapping to hers. Oh, fuck. Rhysand had somehow crashed through my mental shield from Velaris and ordered me back to the House. My stupidity crept in earlier than I wished. I gently pushed Freyja to the side, standing the moment her leg slipped over mine.

"Azriel? What's wrong?"

I ran my hand through my hair, looking down at her. She looked ruined. I hadn't even taken her clothes off yet I'd corrupted her entirely. Her hair was a mess, the tunic hanging off her shoulder. Her lips were swollen, cheeks pink.

"I- I shouldn't have done that. Fuck, I need to go," I spat. I hated losing control, yet I lost it with her. I forced myself to look away from her and march into the bathing chamber. I needed to get her scent off of me before I returned to Cassian and Rhysand. I hurriedly grabbed a cloth and dipped it into the sudsy water and began scrubbing at my face, neck, anywhere. I shoved my sleeves up and scrubbed my arm, my stomach, below my waistband where I'd left a mess. Dripping and smelling of a floral oil, I threw the rag into the wooden basket and turned.

Freyja stood in the doorway, eyes wide and full of emotions that I didn't have the heart to decipher. I clenched my jaw as I slipped past her. I heard her inhale, like she wanted to say something. Freyja was smart, she didn't speak. I threw open the front door and slammed it behind me. The wind chilled my wet clothes, but it didn't last long, because I stepped into the shadows and out into nothingness.

I plummeted, catching myself by spreading my wings. My stomach dropped with gravity as I shot myself to the House of Wind. It had gotten dark, the only hint of life being candlelight through the windows. I dropped onto the training pad and slipped down the stairs, stopping when I saw Cassian and Rhysand in the sitting room. They looked me over, I steadied my features. I knew I looked like I just got fucked, but they couldn't know anything past that.

"I don't smell blood," Rhysand remarked, lifting a brow. I rolled my eyes, pushing past him and dropping onto the settee.

"What's the meeting about?"

"You," Cassian answered. I furrowed my brows as I glanced between my brothers.

"Me?"

Rhysand crossed his arms. His face settled into a look that should have me flying from the damn court. I had never been on the receiving end of his murderous look, and it did have my pulse rising. "We know where you've been disappearing to. It's not to visit Flora."

I should've left. I should've brought myself anywhere else on the continent. I don't know why I lifted my brow and crossed my arms. I didn't know why I didn't run before a torturous death took me.

"Do you?"

Cassian and Rhysand shared a look. Cassian shifted on his feet, looking a mix of pissed off and nervous. Rhysand ran his tongue along his teeth before looking back at me.

"You've been the one killing males in Windhaven."

I didn't show my utter relief at those words. Sure, I didn't want them to know how I released my frustrations, but I'd rather them know I was a slaughterer than the one hiding his sister.

Ruining her.
Corrupting her.

"Should I apologize for saving females from being assaulted?" I asked, glancing between them. Cassian's jaw ticked as he looked off to the kitchen. Rhysand pinned me with a look of pure rage.

"My father has been on my ass about the village. You may be saving females but you are killing our trainees and warriors. In the past month, you've downed our numbers by a hundred, Azriel. Stop the killing, stop the torturing. I know how those bodies end up, I know what you do to them. Leave them alone before my father decides you're not worth the fucking risk."

I wanted to kill him just for that. It was my only escape, my only way to let out the constant rage. If I couldn't let it out on the evil fuckers who want to hurt females, then I'd take it out on the High Lord's daughter. Only the Mother knew Freyja wanted me to.