About y/n

Full name : y/n Augustine- Quaritch
She a young adult female ( you can decided the age)
She apart of the scientist team of the RDA and started a very young age.
She has spent most of her life on pandora after being born there, and not having the chance to see earth like the rest of her family and friends.

Relationships:

platonic

Miles quaritch ( father), her mother (passed away mother ), and Grace Augustine ( her aunt), recom ( friends and her father soliders).

Trudy ( friend), Tommy sully ( friend), norm( friend), and max ( friend), the scientist ( friends and colleagues).

Mo'at ( a mentor), eyuthan ( mentor), Tsu'tey (friend), Slywainn ( childhood friend now passed)

Romance

Jake ( love interest) and neytiro ( love interest)

The reader has a deep understanding and connection with pandora and Navi, after spending youth here. Which leads to her no like the RDA and praker that much.

She will become mates with Jake and neytiro later on in the books.

Second movie information

For second movie ( that will be added to this book once I get done brainstorming and writing for this book and many other)

All the sully kids and spider will be her children.

There will be Quaritch and recoms coming back along with some others as well.

Some of events of second movie will be happening but in a different way.

Sorry for being gone for many months but I have been busy with my life and other books, but I'm going to do updates to this book maybe not that much good amount. I also might cross post this story on tumblr I don't know yet.