Chapter 1

"Together, we can become the greatest heroes! Me and you nee-chan! I'll show Kaachan that I can  be a hero!" A young blonde hair girl told her sister, who was eating her favourite snack in their living room. The black haired girl, the main character, rose an eyebrow at this.

"What did he do to make you this way?" Izuku Yagi, eldest twin of the Yagi family, asked her sister, who seemed to look away at the question. "Don't make me have to look through your memories, Izumi. I already have the hero commission giving me a headache, and I don't need to have to give my sister one." She said, through clearly annoyed at the mention of the hero association, who wanted her to join their ranks desperately.

Apparently, being All Might's only child with a quirk is huge in their eyes, though she didn't know about the All Might part. Her dad was a weird skeleton to her who she loved, but she was also concerned that the slightest breeze would fly him as a kite.

"Well, he made fun of me for being quirkless and said my dream was im-" She put a hand to her mouth to stop her from speaking as she saw the murderous rage take over her sister's face. If she had to compare it to anything, she would say that Izuku at this very moment possessed the demon who tried to possess her, and now that demon is terrified of ever bothering coming to Asia again.

"Well~." The pure sweetness in her voice alone made everyone who heard it give a quick prayer to the poor idiot that upset her. "Kaachan better hope I don't remove what makes him such a "great hero" then." She said, pulling out a rusty knife that had the word "lobotomize painfully" carved into the blade.

"S-sis... Do you want to kill him?"

"Some what."

"All because he hurt your sister?"

"Because of that, he is going to get the part of the brain I cut out of his skull up his -"

The door was suddenly knocked, catching both girls off guard and making Izuku lose the knife.

Inko called out from the kitchen that she was in. "Izuku! It's sounds like that Hero Association guy again." She said, though clear annoyance in her voice. "Or maybe another boy trying to ask you out."

"Mum!!!"

"It happens quite a lot. They bring you flowers and even give you a box of chocolates, and you simply tell them to run off a bridge."

"It was one-time mum, and he was trying to go out with Izumi at the same time."

The knock happened again, and Izuku sighed and looked at her sister seriously. "He does something like that again, and I will make sure I give him a up to the Hero Association instead of me."

She went to the door, opened it to see who it was, and her breath hitched.

"It's rude to keep a guest at the door for long, you know." Standing in front of her was Admiral Akainu, The Red Dog, and the most terrifying of the three. "You nearly made me melt this door. You already smell like someone with a lack of justice."

"W-why are you here?" Izuku said, though her voice betrayed her in showing that she was indeed afraid of him. Not every day you see a villain be melted with magma for robbing a sperm bank... the more you ask, the more it gets worse.

"The president has come with a final deal that you can accept or deny." He said with a sigh as if he was speaking from a script.

"Well, like the other times, I will -"

"And ruin your sisters' future." Izuku's eyes widened in horror as she realised their plan. She refuses. They blacklist Izumi.

"B-but th-they can't." She says in shock with Akainu slightly smirking.