He held Taehyung's hand and said with tears rolling down his eyes,

" Thank you for giving me another reason to live , Tae.Thank you for giving me another chance and giving me my own beautiful family.I love you so much, I love you the most and I promise to love you only you in this life and in every life.My heart , my life, my love , my everything belongs to you my prettiest Taehyung.I only belong to you."

Jungkook kept whispering sweet words to Taehyung and kept kissing him. He couldn't get enough of Taehyung.After raining down love on Taehyung, Jungkook simply kept his head on Taehyung's chest and closed his eyes to hear Taehyung's rhythmic heartbeat.

After 2 hours Taehyung stirred in his sleep and he opened his eyes to see Jungkook looking at him fondly and leaning down to kiss his forehead again.

Taehyung smiled feeling Jungkook's kiss and said with a sore throat ,

" Hey!"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled widely replying,

" Hey , my beautiful."

Taehyung giggled hearing Jungkook greeting him so lovingly and felt shy and averted his gaze.Jungkook made Taehyung look at him and pecked his lips, resting his lips on Taehyung's a little longer .Taehyung was feeling all giddy and euphoric because of Jungkook's unparalleled love.

Even after 5 years of marriage , their love feels new and they are still madly in love with each other. One lifetime seems so little for them to share the love they have for each other.Looking at Jungkook , Taehyung couldn't help but feel happy about the choice he made 5 years ago.

Flashback

8 years ago

After Taehyung left Jungkook on his marriage day, Jin and others found Jungkook unconscious in his car and immediately took him to the hospital.

After getting out of the hospital, Jungkook was living like a living corpse and on autopilot mode. For the world it seems like that day Jungkook only lost one person but only Jungkook knows that day he lost his everything. He lost his smile, his desires, his will to live and most importantly his Taehyung.

Others wanted to help Jungkook, tried to be there for him but Jungkook completely shut himself off.He didn't focus on his business and his company went bankrupt but he wasn't a tad bit bothered about that.He felt like he couldn't breathe without Taehyung and like this one year passed without any news of Taehyung.Nobody tried to search for him because they wanted to give space to Taehyung and Jungkook lost all his hopes.

One day while walking like a zombie to his house ,Jungkook's  attention was caught by a TV of a roadside restaurant .The news channel was announcing about an anonymous heart surgeon in Greece who managed to do a critical surgery with extraordinary skills and saved a 60 year old woman .The doctor didn't charge a single penny for his operation and he goes by the name V.

Hearing the name , a realisation suddenly hit Jungkook .He knew Taehyung used to use the name V for any hidden agenda or during playing games.Looking at the news,Jungkook felt a glimmer of hope rising in his heart and without any delay he rushed to his house.At that instant,he decided , he won't let his love go. He will do whatever it takes to bring Taehyung into his life.He will spend the rest of his life at Taehyung's feet but still won't let Taehyung go away from him.

The next day with the help of his brother, he flew to Greece and for 10 days gathered information about Doctor V and finally got his address .

When Taehyung saw Jungkook at his doorstep, he was shocked beyond imagination and refused to talk to him.Jungkook begged and cried to Taehyung for forgiving him and coming back to him but Taehyung was not in any mood to listen.