One day, to do a group assignment, Vegas and Porsche went to Kinn's mansion with Pete and Tinker. They leave their pets to Jasper to play… The 3 dudes get busy discussing and doing their part of the work.

✾✾✾

JASPER (Male)
Kinn's Pet, mostly remains silent

When it's time to leave and take their pets back…everyone is shocked seeing Jasper's condition

It's highly injured and Pete was blamed for it but it was actually Twinker who did it and made it look like Pete who has done that.

To punish Pete, Vegas sent Pete under his parents' care, he didn't talk nor show up in front of Pete for a month but what Pete doesn't know is Vegas always checks up on his lovely cat and comes there to see it secretly from far away.

✾✾✾

Pete felt betrayed, sad and angry. He didn't expect that Vegas would fool him like this

so…he turned the whole room a mess, things are scattered here and there, Vegas's
important and favourite stuff were destroyed terribly.

so…he turned the whole room a mess, things are scattered here and there, Vegas's important and favourite stuff were destroyed terribly

Vegas tries to catch and stop him but Pete is giving Vegas a hard time, jumping from place
to place and not getting caught.

"Argh, Pete. I'm sorry, I gave up. Please forgive me. I swear, next time It won't happen and I'll behave well.Now, stop being naughtier, baby." Vegas pleaded in exhaustion.

Pete stopped with what he was doing and rested on the sofa.

"Thank God." Vegas let out a relieved breath and was about to pick Pete but Pete backed away, not letting his owner touch him.

Vegas' heart aches. He looked at Pete with regretful eyes who was facing the other side but not his eyes.

Suddenly an idea popped up in his mind, he went out to buy Pete's fav fish and returned home a few minutes later…he fried the fish with special toppings of delicious aroma to grab Pete's attention

"Meow, meowww, meowwww"Pete comes and    circles around Vegas's foot like a lost kitty.

Vegas smirks as his plan has now succeeded.
He then happily picks up his Pete and feeds him the fish he fried.

Pete excitedly had it and fell asleep on Vegas's lap followed by the gentle rub his owner
gave on the back of its ears.

❃❃❃

At night, on the backside of a huge castle, under the shining bright moonlight. A young guy is
waiting for someone to show up…

After a minute of waiting, a handsome man walked towards him, on seeing him, the young man ran fast towards and jumped on that boy's front…he clung onto him like glue.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

"I thought you were not coming."The guy started to cry.

"How can I not be, huh!? Stop crying, first. How many times should I say to you not to worry? I'll take care of everything. Don't think much." The man said, wiping the tears off from the young boy.

"But…"

"Shhh…don't say anything." The man stopped his guy in mid and rubbed his thumb against

the corner of the latter's lips, slowly moving his lips closer towards his…

BANG

                                           ✾✾✾✾

Vegas wakes up from his dream hearing a loud noise and was shocked to see....

~

end of ep3~

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Written by hatemewithallurheart