Chapter 138: Entering the survivor base in City X!

Comincia dall'inizio

 Who told him to be so short-sighted as to provoke evil stars? If provoked, they should be asked to help save people.

 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 ----because of Mu Lichen's establishment of power, no one dared to speak rudely to the two of them or do anything behind their backs.

 The people who have survived to this day are all human beings. They have all been beaten out of mountains of corpses and seas of blood. They know what is best for them, and they know what it means to be able to stretch and bend.

 Even if someone was still secretly harboring evil intentions, Mu Lichen found out and recruited a few high-level zombies to kill him without leaving a trace, and no one would think of him or An Yang.

 It took nearly half a year to reach the survivor base in City X after traveling through the vast desert covered in ice and snow.

 The Survivor Base in City

 Looking at the towering city wall appearing on the snow-covered horizon in the distance, that is the X City survivor base.

 Although the Survivor Base in City Ignore the base buildings.

 Mu Lichen looked excitedly at the survivor base of City Fortunately, he had affixed the Taoist talisman developed by Mu Ran on the snakeskin bag.

 Before entering the survivor base in

 City , to prevent anyone from entering the base with the zombie virus. As for Mu Lichen, the zombie emperor, his identity would be revealed immediately as soon as he was scanned by the instrument.

 Xu Yiyan didn't expect that there was a Zombie King lurking around him for so long. He thought An Yang was just asking out of curiosity and didn't hide anything. He smiled and said, "Everyone who enters the base must go to the doctor in the isolation room." Draw blood for testing."

 An Yang frowned slightly and said, "Draw blood? Isn't that a waste of time? Isn't there a more convenient scanner?" Now many small bases can afford scanners, how can City X survive

 ? Instead of using the base?

 Xu Yiyan also knew An Yang's doubts and explained: "Scanners sometimes cannot scan out zombie viruses that lurk deeper, so it is safer to use the most primitive blood test. And we have developed a blood tester , it's very fast and won't waste much time."

 An Yang nodded lightly, then asked Xu Yiyan for some information, and finally returned to Mu Lichen, quietly telling him what he had just learned Tell him the news.

 After hearing this, Mu Lichen felt relieved and said, "If it were a scanner, I would be worried that my identity would be exposed, but there is nothing wrong with the blood test." An Yang didn't understand why, but Mu Lichen just smiled and let him get out of the trap

 . The one in the space took out a small tube of blood from the body.

 That stand-in was the one Mu Lichen wanted to sneak into the survivor base in B City, and was captured by An Yang as a stand-in to deceive the scanner. An Yang has been trapped in the space and has not let him go.

 After An Yang heard Mu Lichen's words, he used his mental power to control tools and took out a test tube of blood from the unconscious double. Since he received part of the Dan Emperor's inheritance, he can use his mental power to control the objects in the space without physically entering the space. Something.

 After Anyang got a test tube of blood, his mind moved, and the blood from the test tube appeared in his hand.

 Mu Lichen quickly poured the blood from the test tube onto his left wrist, and then An Yang stared at the spectacle in front of him in stunned silence.

 The blood coagulated and fell onto the pale wrist, slowly seeping into the skin, gradually becoming less and less, and finally disappeared.

 "This is..."

 Mu Lichen looked at his left wrist, which had become almost like a normal person, and explained to An Yang: "This is just a subtle control of my body. When the doctor draws my blood, I can control the blood of a normal person in his wrist to be extracted."

 Anyway, except for the blood of a normal person, there was no blood in his body, so the doctor couldn't draw any unusual blood.

 After Mu Lichen finished speaking, he frowned again: "But there is still a problem that needs to be solved."

 An Yang asked: "What problem?"

 Mu Lichen said: "My skin is very tough, what if the needle tip can't penetrate it?"

 An Yang thought for a while and asked hesitantly: "Then...why don't you just say that you are a person with enhanced powers?" , the skin has been strengthened and is invulnerable. Don't let others draw blood for you, you bleed yourself."

 Mu Lichen nodded: "It seems that this is the only way, but if I reveal too much strength, will it be harmful to us? The plan is not going well?"

 An Yang shook his head, "Anyway, let's take it one step at a time. It's up to people to plan things, and it's up to God to make things happen."

 Mu Lichen didn't say anything else, but the matter had already become a foregone conclusion, so he didn't say anything. It will make the heart of fire escape from his grasp.

 Moreover, he could feel that there was a very rich fire attribute energy underground in the survivor base of City .

 If he fails at the last moment, he can also lure these underground masters to destroy the survivor base in City X, and he can easily reap the benefits.

 As for what will happen to the people in the survivor base in City X? What does it have to do with him?

 Mu Lichen and An Yang followed Xu Yiyan into the Survivor Base of City X. As soon as they stepped into the Survivor Base of City Heavy coat, wearing only short-sleeved shorts.

 Under the leadership of Xu Yiyan, everyone entered an isolation room. This isolation room should be used by VIPs, so the doctors inside were very leisurely. Compared with the nearby isolation rooms that were full, the difference was obvious.

 Xu Yiyan probably wanted to set an example for An and Yang, so he was the first to take blood tests.

 The doctor drew half a tube of blood from his wrist, and then put the blood into the groove of a nearby metal instrument similar to a sink. Soon, a long "beep" came from the metal instrument - ", the blood has been washed away from the groove by a stream of water.

 Then Xu Yiyan stood up and looked at Anyang and Mu Lichen. Mu Lichen nodded gently to Anyang and walked forward.