Chapter 131: There's trouble!

Start from the beginning

 Obviously, Xu Yiyan also felt that this was An Yang's demonstration against them. He calmed down his subordinates a little. When the subordinates started to cause trouble, he could shirk that it was not his intention but that his subordinates were disobedient. He only had to punish the troublemakers as he wished. My subordinates can smooth this matter over.

 After all, except for him as the leader, the attitudes of others do not represent the attitude of the survivor base in City X. The fact that he has comforted his subordinates means that he is still very sincere towards the Survivor Base in City B. If his subordinates continue to cause trouble after he comforted them, it can only mean that the Survivor Base in City B is not doing things right, or that his subordinates are disobedient. ...No matter what, Xu Yiyan had a perfect reason to pick himself out.

 × × × × × × × × × ×

 An Yang and Mu Lichen are not aware of Xu Yiyan's little thoughts. They are talking in a dilapidated small house about how Xu Yiyan and others behaved after seeing the living environment.

 Both of them were sure that the people in the survivor base in City X would be angry and might even cause trouble.

 However, Mu Lichen and An Yang were afraid that they would not make trouble. If they made trouble for this reason, it would definitely be their own fault. Otherwise, wouldn't they be sorry for moving from the apartment to this shabby house so early?

 A very small bug flew in from the window and landed on Mu Lichen's shoulder. He turned his head slightly and looked at the bug on his shoulder, as if he was listening carefully to something.

 This little bug is a rare zombie bee.

 In the apocalypse, it is easy for other large animals to mutate or become zombies, but small insects mutate very rarely, and even fewer become zombies. Mu Lichen also encountered a zombie honeycomb through some bad luck.

 This kind of zombie insect is small in size, with no trace of zombie transformation at all, and there is no energy fluctuation when flying, so it will not attract the attention of people with powers, making it an excellent scout.

 Mu Lichen had previously sent several zombie bees out to take turns monitoring Xu Yiyan and others, and then take turns coming back to report the news as scheduled.

 Now this zombie bee is back to report the news.

 After hearing the news brought back by the zombie bees, Mu Lichen had a smile on his face. He said to An Yang, "Send someone to invite Xu Yiyan to come to us." An Yang's eyes lit up

 , Asked: "Are they making any moves?"

 Mu Lichen nodded and said: "We have a good show to watch."

 Anyang sent someone to invite Xu Yiyan, and this invitation was deliberately given by Anyang 's: "Be sure to mention clearly that you are inviting him to come to the house where I live to talk."

 Not long after, Xu Yiyan was brought into the house with a surprised look on his face.

 Xu Yiyan looked around this dilapidated house, thinking that there was no trace of it. He really didn't expect that the person in charge of Anyang Tangtang Base actually lived here, and judging from the appearance inside, it was obvious that he had lived there for a long time. Compared to his father's residence, Anyang was extremely shabby.

 However, he was not without doubts in his heart. He suspected that An Yang deliberately put on a show and lived in such a shabby house to show him.

 But not only could he not express his doubts, he also had to sigh to An Yang, saying, "You are really kind and righteous and willing to share the joys and sorrows with the people. Anyway, you don't need money to say good things."

 Mu Lichen went into the space and hid before Xu Yiyan came. Only An Yang and Xu Yiyan were in the room, flattering each other and telling lies.

 × × ×

 × × × × × × × × × × × × The superpowers are causing trouble.

 In fact, it was said to be a riot, but because of Mu Lichen's scouts, they had already been prepared. Although the superpowers in the survivor base in City X started to cause trouble, they had not caused any trouble to the survivor base in City B. .

 The superpowers in the survivor base in City .

 However, since An Yang had already greeted those provocative superpowers, they ignored the provocations from the superpowers at the Survivor Base in City X. Private fights were not allowed in the base, so the two sides were limited to Have a verbal spat.

 An Yang and Xu Yiyan, who looked apologetic, walked to the scene of the incident together.

 As the leader of the survivor base in City B, Anyang voluntarily lived in a broken house for some reasons, but his residence was still in Area A, so the two of them arrived at the location of the incident within a short walk.

 Anyang first expressed his position: everything must be handled fairly and justly, and he will never favor the superpowers in his base.

 Of course Xu Yiyan couldn't say that he had to favor his subordinates under An Yang's attitude, so he could only nod in agreement.

 So Anyang began to ask about the cause and effect of the matter.

 This is so obvious. The reason is just that this group of superpowers from the Survivor Base of City After arriving, there was no heating, no food, no beautiful women, no matter what. There was not even a single room.

 So they broke out after seeing the superpowers living in good houses in Area A, demanding a fair duel to decide who would live in the big villa and who would live in the Chase Shop.

 Being stared at by many superpowers in the X city survivor base with condemning eyes, Anyang said without changing his expression: "Since our base does not cover a large area, but there are a lot of survivors, the accommodation is very tight. . Even this villa, a small villa is filled with dozens of people, which is more crowded than Datongpu..." In short, he described the

 problem of housing difficulties in his base, and also gave an example of where he lived. In that broken house, Xu Yiyan had to be a witness during the process, and in the end, the superpowers at the survivor base in City X were speechless.

 Originally, these people thought they were quite reasonable. They were guests from afar, but they were treated so slowly. Of course they would be angry. In the end, it turns out that it’s not that you’re being slow to wait, but that people have already given you the best. It’s just that the conditions are relatively difficult, and even the best looks very bad... These superpowers all feel that in the end, it turned into They are making trouble unreasonably and it is simply embarrassing.

 In order to save face, one of the superpowers, a female superpower, came forward and said that they liked living in villas, not bungalows, so they had to fight to decide who would own the villa.

 This is all to find a reason to show off one's own force value, and then to find a good reason for so many people on one's side to block the door of other people's villas - I am not complaining about the bad housing, but because I like the villa but not the villa. I just want to change my bungalow with them.

 Everyone knows that they are trying to save face, but when they choose a female superpower to come forward and say this, no one says anything. After all, women have more willful power than men, and a group of big men have the nerve to talk to one. Can a willful woman care about anything?