Chapter 130: Xu Yiyan!

Start from the beginning

 Mu Lichen originally hated Liuxu when he thought he was Murong's biological son. Now that he knew that Murong was not his biological father, he felt even more disgusted.

 His majestic eldest daughter-in-law was actually asked to call a mistress? Do you still want to meet someone? He deeply felt that Murong did this just to disgust his father who died long ago.

 Now when I think about true love, I think of Murong and Liu Xu, a pair of bitches who love and kill each other.

 An Yang didn't know that Mu Lichen had thought of so much in such a short period of time, so he only said: "When Xu Yiyan arrives, you will know whether Mu Qingluan is there. If she comes too, she will have no choice but to wrong you." Hiding in the space."

 Mu Lichen nodded. He knew that it was not appropriate for him to appear in front of Mu Qingluan. After all, Mu Qingluan knew that he had mutated into a zombie.

 He thought about killing this woman when she came to the survivor base in City B, so as not to worry about her identity being revealed later. After she died, only An Yang would know the identity of his zombie. This way he is much safer.

 Mu Lichen had already made a silent decision in his heart. It was necessary to kill Mu Qingluan, the insider. He could not let her go for the sake of his slight favor towards Mu Qingluan.

 He mentioned his plan to Anyang. When Anyang heard that Mu Qingluan's existence threatened Mu Lichen, he nodded in agreement without saying a word: "She must die!" An Yang told Mu

 Lichen Said: "If she comes to the survivor base in city b, I will deal with her. Don't do anything, otherwise your identity will be exposed, which is not worth the loss." Mu Lichen had no objection. Anyway, as long as Mu Qingluan is killed, who

 can It doesn't matter if you use your hands.

 In order to welcome the arrival of Xu Yiyan and his party, Mu Lichen and An Yang jointly arranged a base, especially the laboratory that was about to be shown to the Xu family.

 The technology that can turn ordinary people into superpowers does exist, and it has been successfully researched. But any research has shortcomings. The shortcoming of this research is that it can only mutate weak ordinary people. If it is an ordinary person like the head of the Xu family who is still very powerful even if he is not a superpower, it is very likely that he will mutate. Become a zombie.

 Of course, Mu Lichen and An Yang would not tell the Xu family about this shortcoming. If Xu Yiyan asked them to experiment, they could choose a relatively thin ordinary person for the experiment. Who would have thought that the shortcoming of this kind of research is that the stronger the average person, the harder it is for them to successfully mutate?

 The laboratory that will be exhibited to the Xu family is the underground research institute located under the Qin family's mansion.

 Mu Lichen and An Yang had already guessed that the head of the Xu family would let Xu Yiyan steal the technical data after seeing the successful experiment. Of course they had to give the Xu family a favorable condition, right?

 The Qin family basically fled to the survivor base in City X. Xu Yiyan should know something about the Qin family's underground research institute. They would not suspect anything if the laboratory was placed in the Qin family's underground research institute.

 After all, in the Xu family's view, the Qin family's underground research institute has many protective mechanisms and complete scientific research equipment. It is indeed a good place to do research. It is normal for the laboratory to be in the underground research institute. They would only be glad that they and the Qin family were coming to the underground research institute, but they didn't know that they fell into the trap jointly designed by Mu Lichen and An Yang.