Chapter 129: Another five years!

Start from the beginning

 Someone once advised An Yang to be on guard against Mu Lichen to prevent him from usurping power, but they were all dismissed by An Yang.

 An Yang was very clear about the reason why Mu Lichen suddenly became so active in helping him deal with the affairs of the base. Achen was worried that he would be respected by people because he put too much energy into the base, and would also invest too much emotion in the base.

 Ah Chen was worried that his attachment to human beings would deepen due to this, which would lead to an irreparable gap between the two. After all, Mu Lichen has been indulging his zombies to hunt for those with superpowers to advance.

 Anyang knew very well what Mu Lichen was thinking, so he followed his wish and completely let go of things in the base.

 This is good for him and good for Ah Chen.

 In fact, why isn't he worried about this problem?

 As he invested more energy in the base, watching the base that was waiting for development was being built little by little in his hands, it was like watching his own children grow up little by little. How could he not deepen his feelings for the base? ?

 But this feeling would pose a threat to Ah Chen, the love of his life, so he would rather cut off this feeling when it was still in its infancy.

 This also created the image of the base master who did not love power in the eyes of everyone. Many people with super powers chose to join Mu Lichen. In the survivor base of B City, Mu Lichen's prestige and power were actually greater than his, the master of the base. More.

 But An Yang was only happy in his heart, because he knew that with Mu Lichen's identity, it was impossible for him to covet the power of the base. Everything he did was for himself... Ah Chen had done this for himself, how could he Why not make him happy?

 × × ×

 × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × Look at the files inside.

 Seeing An Yang coming over, Mu Lichen asked, "What's wrong? Didn't you say you were going to hunt the velvet rabbit and make me a robe?" Three years ago, the hot weather since the beginning of the apocalypse suddenly

 became When it gets cold, the sudden drop in temperature makes many people wearing single clothes and T-shirts freeze to death. As for cotton-padded jackets and jackets, no one knows that the weather will become extremely cold so quickly, so there is no inventory at all.

 This horrible weather has caused many ordinary people in the base to freeze to death, and even some superpowers have frozen to death. When they breathe out, they almost turn into ice slag. It can be said that Mu Lichen and An Yang have never encountered this. The biggest problem.

 Fortunately, Mu Lichen often went into the city to collect supplies, so he knew where to find down jackets and cotton-padded jackets, and brought some fire and ice power users who were not affected by the cold weather to carry the clothes. The reason why the zombies were not allowed to do it was because the weather was too cold and most of the zombies were frozen, making it extremely difficult to move.

 Fortunately, the temperature gradually rose up, and it was not so cold as the first time that many people froze to death in just one night. It was more than 20 degrees below zero, which was still within the bearable range.

 An Yang had seen someone make a robe from the fur of a fifth-level velvet rabbit that was hunted and kept warm, so he suddenly had the idea to make one for Mu Lichen, even if he had to leave the base no matter what. hunt.

 That's why Mu Lichen was curious when An Yang, who should have gone hunting long ago, appeared in front of him.

 An Yang sat down in front of Mu Lichen and said to him: "There is no urgency about hunting the snow velvet rabbit. I want to tell you something very urgent now." Mu Lichen was still looking down at the document

 . Without raising his head, he said, "Go ahead."

 Seeing that his lover's attention was not on him, An Yang unhappily took the document from Mu Lichen's hand and said, "You also said that I was a workaholic before. I see You are the real workaholic now. You will never finish reading this document. Just listen to me first."

 Mu Lichen laughed dumbly. It was really rare to see An Yang acting so unreasonably. "Okay, I'll listen to you. ."

 An Yang then smiled with satisfaction: "I remember five years ago, weren't you thinking about dealing with the survivor base in City X?" Mu Lichen said lightly, but he had no intention to do it

 now The survivor base in City

 Seeing Mu Lichen's lack of interest, An Yang smiled and winked at him and said, "Now the opportunity has come, and I guarantee that you will be very eager to capture the survivor base in City X." Mu

 Lichen His curiosity was aroused: "Why are you so sure?"

 An Yang said: "I just received news. It is said that even on that extremely cold night three years ago, the survivor base in City X could not freeze to death. , their base is actually as warm as summer, not cold at all.”

 Mu Lichen was immediately interested. When the whole world was so cold, the survivor base in City X was not affected at all. There must be something weird in this. You know, the mutant beasts of the Sea Tribe are extremely unlucky. The temperature on the sea surface is even lower than the temperature on the land, and they are all frozen.

 As soon as he heard that the survivor base in X City was as warm as summer, Mu Lichen almost immediately thought of the last heart of fire that he could not find in the Heart of Five Elements.

 Only the heart of fire with the purest fire attribute energy can achieve this.

 Anyang was right, he was really eager now.

 What will be the result after gathering the hearts of the five elements? He didn't know, but what he was sure of was that it would definitely be a good result, and there would be no problem for his cultivation to break through to a higher level.

 Seeing Mu Lichen's interest, An Yang smiled and said, "When do you plan to leave?"

 Mu Lichen regained his composure after getting excited, and said, "Don't worry, the plan you proposed before is very good. Contact us as soon as possible. The head of the Xu family just said... We want to use the technology of transforming ordinary people into superpowers in exchange for their technology of keeping warm." An Yang also smiled: "

 What a good idea!"

 The survivor base in City X is controlled by the Xu family The head of the Qin family who escaped with his men should also be there. Presumably the head of the Xu family should know that Li Hongzhe can transform ordinary people into zombies, so he will also believe that they can transform ordinary people into supernatural beings. technology.

 This technology is definitely attractive enough to the Xu family, because as far as Mu Lichen knows, the head of the Xu family is just an ordinary person!

 If it weren't for the fact that the head of the Xu family had a team of secret guards who were absolutely loyal to him and his superb marksmanship, he would have been unable to keep his position, so the head of the Xu family was most eager for this technology.

 As for the Xu family's lack of thermal insulation technology... Presumably the Xu family would not expose themselves.