chapter 10

Click clack click clackThe sound of someone is entering can be heard

The sound of someone is entering can be heard . The sound of someone's painful scream can be heard. The sound of someone hitting someone can be heard . The sound of someone laughing mainly a sarcastic and phsyco laugh which cause the man who was waling to smile.

The predator who was walking swat open the door causing a thud sound .  "HI hyung , i can see the work is clearly in progress, hmm.". "Hey , kook what a pleasant surprise , I didn't except you to be here . Sudden visit , anything you want."??? said.

"oh nothing  , yoongi hyung i was just having a bad day . So , decided to take a look to this peaceful view , you know just to calm myself" Jungkook said. "well, me too" a sound came from the couch placed in the corner.

"oh god, joonie hyung you scared the shit out of me " jungkook said ."wow! its my pleasure that i scare the shit out the Mafia king who scared a shit out of the whole country ." Namjoon said going towards the bar counter.

"oh common hyung you know i am cutest among us all how can you say that hann." the angry bunny said while pouting." oh you know today this guy try to escape " yoongi said out of nowhere.

Suddenly , the cute bunny become the double bunny. He took out the gun from his waist band and shoot his leg about whom yoongi talking about. "tsk, we can clearly see how cute you are" namjoon said while scoffing. 

"jun-gkoo-k shii plea-se le-ave us-s-s please , w-e kno-w we d-id w-ron-g ple-ase f-orgi-ve us" the  person said while begging for his and his family life.

"why, why should I leave you hann , did you leave my minnie when he beg you to leave him hmm, no right then why should I" Jungkook said while getting angry. Rage can be seen through his eyes, that hunger to just kill those people who hurted his precious baby. slowly slowly , the room started geting filled with that strong , dominating , powerful pheromones that started to suffocate everyone.     

RM and  yoongi sat on the couch sipping their drinks because they know the show is going to start soon.

"ple-ase-e jungkook-shii leave us you already killed my daughter and wife please, please leave me please jungkooahhhhhhhhhhhh" mr lee beg  while being hanged on the ceiling naked but suddenly screamed when the bullet get peirced through his another leg .

"you don't have any write to say my name through your dirty mouth . sir call me sir " jungkook said while pointing his gun towards mr lee.

"sir please le-BAMM" a loud gun shot can be hear. any gueses from where.

jungkook checked his gun because he was not the one who fire the bullet."Hyung did you ordered this gun from some tech company . wow I didn't know that this gun can hear my thought " jungkook said while looking amusingly at his gun . Suddenly he get a hard smack on his head "ahh, hyung waeeeeee"kook  said while stomping his feet.

"You stupid , how can you become a mafia king . when you didn't even have a little bit of common sense . you idiot I was the one who shot him ." yoongi said .