Chapter 6

(Still in hospital)
(Taehyung pov)
Jimin is still clinging to me . I don't understand how he get so comfortable with me in just some mere minutes . But then u thought may be because I am his mother.  I have kept him in my womb for 9 months , may be he was able to feel that warmth again. He still didn't allow kook to pick him . And I can see kook is hurt by this event hough he say he is okay . Jungkook has informed us that jimin is going to get discharged in evening and we also are going to leave in evening for seoul . As everyone is waiting for us there especially beomgyu . He has called us for like 50 times since the morning .

''Ahh tae I will go and have this call , do you want me to bring something for you or him. '' kook asked me . '' umm , yeah can you bring me some coffee and soup for him''  I replied.
''Sure'' with that he exited the room . And I started patting jimins butt.

(Few minutes later)
After some minute a nurse enter in the room holding a tray . By that time jimin was wide awake and he was playing with my fingers . I saw some medicines and two injections in it . I sighed knowing this is going to be tough . ''Good afternoon sit . I am here to give jimin his afternoon medicines . Can I ?'' When the nurse started talking jimin look towards her and smile lightly then his gaze fell towards the tray that she bought here and his smile vanished away .  ''An-ni no n-o wan-t ou-ch-is ple-ase ap-pa'' he said while wiggling in my lap.  '' Hey hey hey baby  calm down ,you trust appa right . It's not going to hurt you much and I know my mochi is so strong isn't he '' I hold him tightly on my lap and said in calm voice to which he nodded.

I look towards nurse who was smiling sweetly towards us and asked her to proceed to which she nodded and pick the injection from the tray . '' Can you roll his sleeves '' I nodded and rolled his sleeves and I can feel jimin was shaking in fear while looking towards the shot. ''Ani baby look towards me not there'' he nodded and hide his face in my chest . And the moment the nurse inserted the needle in his baby skin , he looked towards me with the most cutest betrayal face you have ever seen . And then when the nurse pressed the medicine in , I heard the most heartbreaking sound , his cry .

He cry so loudly . After nurse take out the needle she pressed a cotton on it . I rub it gently . And picked him up started rooming around the room in order to make him calm down , but he was no where near to calm down.
''Babe come fast . Jimin is not calming down please.'' I mindlinked kook. ''Yeah babe I was on the lift only '' he replied.

After few minutes jungkook entered the room . And when the smell of cinnamon and forest enter in the room , jimin snapped his face towards him and stretched his arms towards him .''da-da-a'' he make grabby hands towards him . Jungkook immediately scoop him up in his arms . '' it's okay pup dadda is here Shh calm down baby '' jungkook mumbled sweet words in his ear in order to calm him and I can see jimin was calming down while snuggling his head in his shoulder kook rubbed his back .

I know why jimin calmed down in kooks arm . As jimin is a omega child he will always feel more safe to his alpha parent that is kook . I know at first jimin didn't went to kook because he was afraid and who will not . Kooks presence his aura is so dangerous that no one want to go to him . And he easily come to me because of that motherly feeling and aura .

I saw jimin had calm down now . He was just hiccuping now . '' sir , I have to give him his other shot and the medicine as I have to go to other wa–'' the nurse proceed to speak but stop when kook was glaring at her . '' I don't want anyone to hurt my pup got it . Now get out from here . '' kook said while raising his voice a little but not that much that will scare jimin.
The nurse look towards me pleadingly to make him understand.  '' umm miss you can leave I will take care of this I am also a doctor here is my ID and Mr yang know about it also'' I said to her to which she nodded.

I saw kook was sitting on the couch with jimin on his lap . ''Kook we have to give him this shot and medicine it's for his own good baby '' I mindlinked him ''but lo–'' '' no but babe you keep him like this I will give him shot well this will go on his back as it's a heavy dose '' kook nodded to my words .

After preparing the injection, I went towards them put jimins shorts and diaper a little down and insert the needle in his soft bum. Boom deja vu jimin give the same betrayal face to kook and started crying when I started pressing medicine in his body. But unlike me kook push his head in his own neck and started releasing calming pheromones to calm him down instead if panicking.  After disposing the needle I saw that kook was rubbing his injections spot and was rubbing his back . Jimin calm down and slept on his chest kook also lay down on the couch a after few minutes I take a syringe without needle and fill it up with his medicine in a correct amount . I move towards them and carefully pushed the mouth of syringe in his mouth and pushed the medicine slowly . He whined a little but go back to sleep.

(Time skip to evening )

We packed everything and was ready to leave the hospital. After sometime jungkook came and said that he has done the payment and we can leave and the jet is also ready . We bid good bye to Lisa and eunwoo because if they are not here we will have never met our baby . We reached the airport and saw that jimin was looking at everything curiously.  We enter at the jet and sat at our seat. Jimin was scared at first.  But then kook took him on his lap and showed him the outside view . To which he giggled and smiled widely pressing his whole face on the window making it look funny to which me and kook chuckled .

I was excited to see their reaction.  How they will react . How will beomgyu react.  Is he going to love him.  And many more questions are their in my mind and we will only receive the answer after reaching there . Till then I would like to enjoy the beautiful view in front of me . Jimin and kook laughing loudly .
.
.
.
.
.
.
×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-
Chapter 6 ends
(I hope you like it please give your suggestions and requests in the comment section)

(English is not my first language if any mistake kindly ignore)

Next chapter soon .