Chapter1

(Jeon's mansion)⬆️
.
.
.
.
(Authors pov)

Beautiful morning with beautiful couple on the bed sleeping together peacefully in each other's arm. And little hobi coming from the curtains (oh I mean sunshine ).

(Taekooks room)

(Taekooks room)

But, how can a couple sleep peacefully when they have invented a troublemaker 12 year's ago oh well I am talking about their son beomgyu.

(Beomgyu's pov)

I woke up and stare at the ceiling above me for 5 min don't know why then I remember that today is Monday ''ahhh I hate Monday's and fuck—ducking ducking schools''. I look at the door to see if appa is their or not.
I don't know how but appa has elephant ears and I am not dying to have my preety bum bum become red red in the morning. Then I look at the clock it's still 5:30 in the morning. I am sure appa and dadda is sleeping. 'Let's wake them up' I thought while smirking 😏.

(Beomgyu's room)

(Beomgyu's room)
.
.
.
Authors pov
Beomgyu quietly exists his room and come in front of taekook's room and quietly open the door making sure not to make any noise because his appa has elephant ears . Then he quietly climb on the bed and take his position to jump on jungkook. ''One two three gooooahhahahahwhyyyy" beomgyu whispered the counting and launch himself on jungkook but jungkook catch him in between because of his mafia and alpha instinct which cause beomgyu to whine.

"Dadda 145 beomgyu 1 " jungkook said to beomgyu still smirking and holding beomgyu in air. "Daddddaaaaaaa I hate youuuu" beomgyu whined as he again failed in his plan . Well it's like daily routine for them or we can say it's a game for them now in which beomgyu was determined to make his dada scared in his sleep which he always fail . Well you must be thinking that how beomgyu get 1 point so one day beomgyu went to tae crying because he was not able to scare his dada so tae request jk to get scared of him but after few days beomgyu got to know about this and ask jk to be fair that's why he never pass score 1 .

"Shh bunny don't make noise otherwise appa going to wake up and whope our as–bum bum " jk said,
while bringing beomgyu down to his chest and started rubbing his back and patting his bum .
Beomgyu also relax after smelling the strong and musky smell of dark chocolate and forest which always make him to feel safe. He snuggled his head at jungkooks neck and shoulder.