Chapter7

Jimins highchair
(Taehyung's pov)

We finally reached seoul and jimin was sleeping as it was a long flight and I know he was very tired because of medicine and travel thing. Kook picked up jimin and exited the plane.

We entered in the car and jungkook make jimin sit on the carseat which jackson has fixed in the car as per jungkook's order.

(Jimins carseat)

After reaching home . I pick jimin up from his carseat and started walking towards the door . While walking I can see the house was well decorated . I knocked on the door and opened it . I saw the whole room was decorated with balloon and the strange thing is that the room is pretty silent , I thought everyone will be present here . But no one is here .

As we were about to move forward suddenly everyone pop out from their hiding apot and shouted ''WELCOME HOME JIMINNNNNN'' jimin who was earlier admiring the decoration . Suddenly got startled by the loud noise . I looked down towards him saw he was already looking at me but I can see his eyes become teary and his chin wobbling. I was about to day something but he started wailing loudly by hiding his face in my neck.

''Shh Shh calm down love it's ok its ok I know you don't like loud noises they didn't mean it honey it's ok calm down '' I said while rubbing his back and sat on the couch but he wad no where near to calm down. I just wish jungkook to come fast. He went to park the car.

I didn't know I was that much favorite of God, just as I wish him to come he entered boringly but become worried when he see jimin crying loudly . ''What happened why is he crying tae'' kook asked me . And by hearing jungkooks voice jimin looked towards him and made grabby hands while crying more loudly .

Kook take him in his arms and bounce him in order to calm down . ''Shh Shh baby dada is here . Nobody is going to hurt you sweetheart stop crying '' jimin clutch kooks collar and put his head on his shoulder. ''Umm Kook actually in order to surprise us they shouted a little louder and jimin got scared by it an-'' I stopped because u can se jk throwing dangerous glare to everyone ''kook no no no they never intend to scare him ok '' kook calm down when he saw jimin is also calming down . '' ahh baby these are your uncles and hyungs sweetie they never want to scare you . They are just very excited to meet you . Do you want me to introduce them to you .''
I asked jimin in a gentle way . After few seconds of thinking I heard a very low voice ''ye-s-s'' I smile hearing the response and pat his head .

Kook shift him in his lap in this way his back his on kooks chest. ''OK sweetcheeks here the uncle on my left is namjoon uncle and the men beside him is j-'' I was cutted by jin hyung '' Jin I am world wide handsome it's nice to meet you baby''
Jimin giggled while hearing wwh line and everybody's face light up hearing it . ''Yeah yeah and the boys beside them are their kids and your hyungs .''